Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boycott ?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I WONT EVEN BUY ANYTHING THAT HAS SPANISH ON THE LABEL....YOU KNOW HOW SOME LABELS ARE BILINGUAL. I FIGURE IT HAS TO HAVE SOME INGREDIENTS FROM MEXICO OR BE OUTRIGHT MADE IN MEXICO. I HAVE HEARD THAT SOME AMERICAN COMPANIES WRITE DISTRIBUTED BY AN AMERICAN COMPANY....BUT THEN THEY HAVE THEIR HEADQUARTERS IN USA...BUT PLANTS IN MEXICO. ANY SPANISH ON THE LABEL...I DONT BUY IT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Just a little hint to those with a business sense

Start an American company making anything

People are so fed up with foriegn made products ,

This year I know that small companies that are making
    toys here IN THE US are cleaning up ,

Advertise as AMERICAN MADE
    You are exactly right! If companies or cottage industries dont jump
    all over this opportunity they and we will have missed the golden ring.
    I was surfing for USA made pet beds last night and found a number
    of sites offering insourced pet supplies. Lets search them out and
    buy from them to support our country.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

I was so surprised while doing some Christmas baking when I picked up a sack of sugar and it said, a product of Mexico. I had always read that the sugar lobby had such a hold, they were not letting any imported sugar in - guess that's old news - or just untrue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Only madmen or suiciders buy food from China.

China Being Poisoned by Its Food Industry, Says Author

By Jochen Schönmann

Antibiotics in the meat, pesticide used as preservatives, mercury in the drinking water -- Chinese author Zhou Qing says China's food industry is poisoning the country in its greed for profit. If ordinary people knew, there would be a revolution, he adds.
    http://www.spiegel.de/international/wor ... 88,00.html

Our food products may be handled a little better, but I would venture to say the amount of antibiotics and hormones in our meat would surprise a lot of people.

The cages of chickens going to market looked like the truckloads going to the poultry plants here.

The other day I was in a local meat processing plant and I noticed a play pen in the area where they ground hamberger and made sausage. Right there at he end of the table in the trash can were dirty diapers. You know they weren't changing the kid in the bath room. The plant has all illegal aliens working there. I didn't buy any meat from the company.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12