Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Boycott American companies

If you want to solve this problem, expose those who hire illegals NOW. They are the culprits. Doing it now will send many illegals packing tomorrow.
    If we can expose them, there will be NO PLACE for them to work starting tomorrow. Call the immigration service and report them tomorrow, THEY are breaking the law as we speak.
    Stop protecting the real criminals!

They are exposed, check out: www.wehirealiens.com the list is over 1,600 today. These are the companies that you should boycott. Also ALIPAC does have a monthly target boycott list which you can find on this site which we all support.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    They are exposed, check out: www.wehirealiens.com the list is over 1,600 today. These are the companies that you should boycott. Also ALIPAC does have a monthly target boycott list which you can find on this site which we all support.
    Nobody will find it, especially those without the internet. the exposure as to come from protests. In their faces, so to speak.
    If you can find proof, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by USA2
    Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    Nobody will find it, especially those without the internet. the exposure as to come from protests. In their faces, so to speak.
    If you can find proof, that is.
    One more thing. When you go to the store to buy an item, look at the carton carefully, if the first words of any instructions or description is in Spanish, DON'T buy it. I am starting to see this more and more.
    Also, in some states, the 411 phone number for information lists English as the second selection. Check your local phone company and complain LOUDLY.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN COMPANIES?

Wouldn't it be more, oh shall we say, beneficial to say COMPANIES WHO HIRE ILLEGALS?

How dare you to tell people to BOYCOT AMERICAN companies.

I happen to run an AMERICAN company who does NOT hire illegals.

Are you smokin something?

NOTE: DO NOT ATTEMPT AT CONFUSING PEOPLE HERE...won't work.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

USA2, have YOU ever called the INS (actually, the Department of Homeland Security now contains ICE - which is Immigration & Customs Enforcement)? I called the "hot line" or "tip line: or whatever they call it in my phonebook I was told that unless I had PROOF that a company was employing aliens, they would not listen to my complaint. Now how am I supposed to get proof? Am I to infiltrate the company and take photos of their records? I think YOU need to be reasonable here. I suspect you are a young person who doesn't have enough true experience or who hasn't done enough reading to understand what is ACTUALLY going on. I voted for Bush. I'm a lifelong conservative. Bush is no conservative. He is in the pockets of big business. Illegal immigration is the tip of the iceberg. PLEASE read the articles, watch the videos, read Bush's speech from Monday night. The police won't enforce the laws, the ICE is too small and only make a half-hearted attempt at rounding up illegals and their employers. Most of the people they arrest will be let go almost immediately.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Boycott...

How about sending a letter to all companies that think English is the 2nd language here.
    Either you have options for all the main languages and English as the default,
    or just have English.
    I don't want to press a friking number to be addressed in English in this country.
    Example, all ATM's I've used in last 2 years ask if I want it in English or Spanish. No Russian, Not Pilipino, Not Chinese, Not Japanese... It's like all others don't count. Either JUST ENGLISH or a broader range of languages.

Does this make sense to anyone?? They will never close the border with Mexico and stop the flow, because too many businesses are now catering to them before Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    BOYCOTT AMERICAN COMPANIES?

Wouldn't it be more, oh shall we say, beneficial to say COMPANIES WHO HIRE ILLEGALS?

How dare you to tell people to BOYCOT AMERICAN companies.

I happen to run an AMERICAN company who does NOT hire illegals.

Are you smokin something?

NOTE: DO NOT ATTEMPT AT CONFUSING PEOPLE HERE...won't work.
    Good for you and American citizens that you don't. I'm not trying to confuse anyone but it seems you have been. So are you for hiring illegal immigrants or blasting our government for not solving the problems that those companies have brought us all?
    How dare YOU of accusing me of "smoking somthing". Don't be so arrogant that I consider you a company owner as something speacial.

As amatter of fact, as acompany owner, you probably know one of these companies. If you do, I hope you do the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by KickEmOut
    USA2, have YOU ever called the INS (actually, the Department of Homeland Security now contains ICE - which is Immigration & Customs Enforcement)? I called the "hot line" or "tip line: or whatever they call it in my phonebook I was told that unless I had PROOF that a company was employing aliens, they would not listen to my complaint. Now how am I supposed to get proof? Am I to infiltrate the company and take photos of their records? I think YOU need to be reasonable here. I suspect you are a young person who doesn't have enough true experience or who hasn't done enough reading to understand what is ACTUALLY going on. I voted for Bush. I'm a lifelong conservative. Bush is no conservative. He is in the pockets of big business. Illegal immigration is the tip of the iceberg. PLEASE read the articles, watch the videos, read Bush's speech from Monday night. The police won't enforce the laws, the ICE is too small and only make a half-hearted attempt at rounding up illegals and their employers. Most of the people they arrest will be let go almost immediately.
    I have gotten through to the FbI on occasion and yes, they have responded with agent calling me directly. maybe you just took the wrong apporach. yes, I am young, I'm only 53 and been around the block a few times. I was a democrat who n=voted for Bush twice and frankly, I probably will not vote Dem. unless they change the complete party.

It's real easy to point the finger at one person because it is hard to get at the thousands who have done us all wrong, right before our eyes.

At least this president is trying, unlike countless others before him.

Why don't you change the title of your post and SUPPORT AMERICA instead of, once again, not reading and absorbing. YOU seem to be deliberaly trying defuse the focus of our mission here on ALIPAC.

You seem to be very worried about supporting bush, However, AMERICAN COMPANIES you care nothing about? The very thing that built this country? Helps you make a living?

Your refusing to be intellectually honest here is cause for questions. I, for one, question your motives. You would not be a person I would consider hiring and one who would not receive a paycheck with my john hancock.

AMERICAN COMPANIES should not be the target. Think you had better go and check who owns some of these companies in the USA who hire illegals. Might be an eyeopener for you. Cuts both ways. It's disengenuous to lump ALL under this title at the very least.

Change the title and respect AMERICAN COMPANIES while going after those who break our laws. Some of us have been "boycotting" for a lot longer than YOU even knew that a problem existed.

As far as myself, I think I'll keep my own council as yours is sadly misdirected. When you've enough experience, come back and we'll discuss MY DOING THE RIGHT THING. You might gain a little knowledge as it seems to be your short fall.

Final thought..........TRY YOUR MAGIC ON CONGRESS WHERE IT BELONGS. They hold the keys to this mess in the off chance your watered down Education neglected to teach you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast