Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Boycott California

I am usually not in favor of boycotts, but I just cancelled a trip to California because L.A., San Francisco and Oakland are all boycotting Arizona. I think that these California cities instigating boycotts during a time when they are in deep economic shit, which is exacerbated by illegal immigration, is reckless and small-minded. I'll go to Vegas or Florida instead of California.

Scar,

Well done!

I hope you emailed the mayor of SF and told him you cancelled!

Have you considered writing a letter to that effect to the San Francisco Chronicle?

Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Shouldn't your one man boycott be for L.A., San Francisco and Oakland ?

"A recent 10News poll showed 51 percent of San Diegans agree with Arizona's law"

http://www.10news.com/news/23523818/detail.html

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-198737.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

scar137 as a Californian I am sad to say I don't blame you. I just sent an email off to Senator Steinberg. I am so livid that these politicans are passing these boycotts and getting on national tv and saying they are speaking for California.

I hate to say it, but I like a lot of Californian's have been boycotting L.A., San Francisco and Oakland for years. While traveling through our state we make sure that we have enough gas that we don't have to stop for any reason in these areas.

I think it's fair to say that most of we Californians are boycotting our state. We are a huge embarrassment to ourselves.

BOYCOTTING CALIFORNIA WINE

i will not buy any California wine.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

MW

Re: BOYCOTTING CALIFORNIA WINE

Quote Originally Posted by xchange
    i will not buy any California wine.
    Good idea, espcially since it may be coming from Pelosi's vinyard.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Boycott L.A. too

Since Los Angeles wants to boycott Arizona, I just Emailed the L.A. Dodgers and told them I canceled my MLB subscription with Direct TV.
    We need to keep an eye on the MLB all star game too, that they want boycotted in Arizona.
    If anyone has any other L.A. or California targets , please post them.

Keep up the fight !!

Banned

Caleeeeeeeeeeeeeefornia

If proposition 187 would have been written to withstand constitutional challenges and actually been Implemented AFTER WE PASSED IT, we would not even be having this discussion. There would be no Illegals here or anywhere else... Now the State legislature Is controlled by far left wing nut jobs that think we should give away everything we have to all of the Illegals and their "anchor kids", who by the way go on to bigger and better things like joining gangs and spraying grafitti on any and everything In sight. Did I mention that they also like to wave the Mexican flag In our faces while disrespecting our country and It's natural born citizens.... TS

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    CALL UPON EVERYONE TO BOYCOTT LOS ANGELES!

STOP GOING TO HOLLYWOOD MOVIES!
    STOP RENTING HOLLYWOOD DVDS FROM NETFLIX.
    STOP BUYING CALIFORNIA MUSIC CDs!
    STOP BUYING LOS ANGELES CLOTHING!
    STOP BUYING CALIFORNIA PRODUCE!
    STOP VACATIONING IN CALIFORNIA!
    STOP BOOKING CONFERENCES AND CONVENTIONS IN LOS ANGELES AND SAN FRANCISCO!
    STOP BUYING WINE FROM CALIFORNIA VINEYARDS!
    STOP BUYING CUT FLOWERS SHIPPED FROM CALIFORNIA!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast