Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Boycott Coalition Rejects Miller Brewing Offer

Miller Brewing Company:

As representatives of the National Illegal Immigration Boycott Coalition representing over 100 organizations, authors, and bloggers, we reject your most recent proposal to end the boycott.

We find your initial two responses to the boycott be inadequate, duplicitous, and lacking in assurances for the American public. We suggest you get serious about making amends with the consumers, groups, and organizations you have offended.

You have supported illegal immigration. You do not support the existing US laws that call for illegal aliens to be deported. You have financially supported groups that support amnesty for illegal aliens, benefits for illegal aliens, and the marches.

We plan to continue the boycott of your stock and products and engage the coming phases of the boycott. Our researchers are working to track how much money you have given these groups.

If you would like to contact us to discuss a serious response to the millions of Americans you have offended and a way to end the boycott then we can be reached via the following contact information.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC

Jason Mrochek
    Director, FIRE Coalition

www.MillerBoycott.com
    Media@millerboycott.com
    1-866-329-3999
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W,
    Awesome letter! It will be very interesting to see their response.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Woo-hoo they must be hurting! There's a business strip near my home with several liquor stores (8 mile radius) and I noticed that every one of them had Miller Beer on sale the weekend--really cheap!

Great letter W!

I gotta tell ya, I have been a long time Miller drinker and this has been difficult. Oh yeah, and maybe the 100 people I told about this boycott, etc. I think it is the most worthwhile thing I have done in a long time. I hope they really feel the effects and what they have caused!

JAK
    Woo-hoo they must be hurting! There's a business strip near my home with several liquor stores (8 mile radius) and I noticed that every one of them had Miller Beer on sale the weekend--really cheap!
    Guess they thought Americans would cave in to "save" a buck...like they do to "make" a buck! It's all about money to these people.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Outstanding W!!

Many thanks to ALIPAC and all the Coalition Members with the great results.

I so appreciated learning that Miller is no longer American-owned.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn