Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    IMHO, any main concentration of boycott should be against all those corps that donate yearly to LA RAZA! Any corp donating to this racist group must be for the hiring of illegal aliens.
    OOH That's an even better idea. Let corporation know that racism is not tolerated in this country.

About Swift selling out, hey if they only want to hire illegals so they don't have to follow our labor laws etc. then I'd rather they move the whole operation out of the US and quit benefiting from us.

I thought I had posted this - but it isn't here - so.

Several months ago - maybe a year, I proposed this and it kinda fizzled out. Now may be a good time to get it going again.

These corporations are using the money we give them to give our country away - or to pay politicians to give it away.

If we take our money from them, they can no longer employ the illegals.

My suggestion is a very simple one. It will not involve any cost, any driving around, any research.

Let's go after just one INDUSTRY at a time.

To boycott, one company, or even many different companies - would dilute our power. Not saying we shouldn't boycott any we feeled compelled to boycott - but we need to concentrate and focus this.

Tyson's is a good one - yes. The thing is , if Tyson gets in trouble, the illegals will probably just go to another poultry company as some of us will simply substitute other poultry for Tysons.

Also, I feel sure Tysons, as other poultry companies, markets under other names. How would you know you were not buying Tysons - and what would keep them from simply marketing or packaging their chicken under another of their company names.

One family member might be working for Tyson's another for another company.

My person preference is the poultry business. Personally, it is because I have seen the damage it has done and because they were the first in my area to hire large numbers of illegals and to replace American workers.

If we all just do not purchase poultry products for a month, 2 months, may take more - but just pass them by - that's chicken, turkey, eggs, prepared meats, etc. This means KFC, Church's, restaurant meals, etc. Just pass them on by.

The poultry industry is a well-tuned operation. It is timed from the hatcheries, to the houses, to the processing plants, to the various sales points - be they retail or wholesale. Any monkey wrench in that machinery means pile ups of merchandise. This is very perishable merchandise.

Imagine, if for a few months, every American who is against illegal immigration simply refused to buy poultry products, there would be no jobs for millions of illegal immigrants. No jobs, without jobs, they will finally go home.

After we get the attention of the poultry industry - perhaps we could go on to the beef or pork or restaurant or whatever industry that is heaviest into illegals.

I don't think we would have to do more than a couple of these to get everyone's attention.

We have to remember that money is what is running this - our money.
    Without our money, they can't pay the illegals.

What do you think?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Also, I'd like to see how much money these corporations contribute to politicians after losing millions in revenue.

Before we jumped into boycotting chicken products altogether, we would need to do some serious research. But wouldn't we have a great campaign slogan if we claimed "We're not chicken when it comes to illegal aliens stealing our American jobs. Boycott Poultry!" I can see it now.....
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

I stopped buying Tyson Chicken last year and the same with Miller.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

"We're not chicken when it comes to illegal aliens stealing our American jobs. Boycott Poultry!" I can see it now.....

That is perfect!!!

I heard today that Miller Brewing is coming out with a beer with lime and salt added specifically for the Latinos. I also heard their sales are in a slump, thus the push for the lime beer. If we got organized and refused to drink any Miller product it wouldn't take long to have a very serious effect.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by LynnS
    Before we jumped into boycotting chicken products altogether, we would need to do some serious research. But wouldn't we have a great campaign slogan if we claimed "We're not chicken when it comes to illegal aliens stealing our American jobs. Boycott Poultry!" I can see it now.....

I don't have any problem with research - but what kind of research.

We know the industry is heavy into illegal aliens - no doubt there. When they talk Tysons - just realize all are as guilty as Tysons.

There might be some very small processors who do not - but it would be very few. These would be regional and people who knew for sure they didn't could continue to purchase their products.

Yes, boycott whomever you feel - but to make an impact - it must make an impact. It must be something that will be noticed nationwide.

The media won't let it out unless they have to - the companies won't talk about it - but their earnings, their profits will show it.

We do not want to destroy the industry - just get it's attention. It won't happen if we limit ourselves to one company and allow the others to continue to flourish and provide jobs for illegals.

If you only boycott Tyson's or whomever, that leaves plenty of employment for the illegals elsewhere and some family members may and probably do work for other companies. That could sustain them until the boycott is over. If we eliminate their jobs - all their jobs in that industry for a few months - it would make a difference.

It is simple - it is painless - it will work.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12