Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Boycott of Employers of Illegalsl

Isn't there something we citizens can do while waiting for the border fence? How about a partial boycott against restaurants, one of the largest employers of illegals. If an individual or family eats out four times a week, cut back to twice a week. A boycott would lead to layoffs of illegals, and many illegals would be compelled to return to their country of origin, on their own. This would take some 'sacrifice" on the part of
    U.S. citizens, but it would show both offending parties (employers and illegals) where the real power lies in this country. Not compassionate? My compassion is for the U.S. citizens who are losing their jobs to illegals.

Re: Boycott of Employers of Illegalsl

Quote Originally Posted by bordersaver
    Isn't there something we citizens can do while waiting for the border fence? How about a partial boycott against restaurants, one of the largest employers of illegals. If an individual or family eats out four times a week, cut back to twice a week. A boycott would lead to layoffs of illegals, and many illegals would be compelled to return to their country of origin, on their own. This would take some 'sacrifice" on the part of
    U.S. citizens, but it would show both offending parties (employers and illegals) where the real power lies in this country. Not compassionate? My compassion is for the U.S. citizens who are losing their jobs to illegals.

That's a good idea. We've already cut back on eating out. Since I live in the CA wine country, I'm big on boycotting CA wines since Congressman Mike Thompson of the First Congressional District, and Nancy Pelosi have huge business holdings in the wine industry. I also suggest that you call them and tell them why you are boycotting CA wines and what state you are from and have your friends and family do the same. There are good wines from Australia, New Zealand, and of course Germany and France.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Also, WELCOME bordersaver. I see you are new.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Boycott Restaurants? Why not ,,we're all too fat anyways :)

....and lt's lots of unhealthy fattening food at alllll restaurants.

I stopped going to OLIVE GARDEN (and called manager to tell him why -- he just said that was my choice --) as there's lots of mexicans out back in a pack babbling in spanish.

I agree. We need to hit back at the Chamber of Commerce. A national boycott against one major U.S. corporation that supports amnesty for illegal aliens would be a good place to start.

We all need to truly start boycotting any place you see with illegals and tell the management why. My husband is getting tired of me saying "I am not going there anymore because they support illegals", i.e. Lowes, Bank of America, he won't let me cancel State Farm right now and it took months for him to Finally let me cancel Bank of America!!! I frankly don't care . . . I refuse to eat at Mexican restaurants anymore (except Taco Bell unless I hear spanish there too) - unfortunately there are some legitimate ones owned by legals but it is too bad for them. Legal mexicans need to raise a stink about this shamnesty too as it will affect them.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Boycott Fast Food restaurants---McDonalds, BK, Taco Bell. Now, they're just about all staffed by aliens.

I'm afraid that out of work illegals will flock into construction trades (as they are already doing) like handyman, gardening, painting. We don't need 'em there, either. I think it's gonna take a lot more for them to actually leave, volitionally. Like immediate fear of imprisonment.

If a boycott can take off--then WE can demand that they not hire illegals--just as they march in the streets now to make their demands.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

We are in need of a new roof and are taking bids. My hubby is doing most of the talking and any contractor we talk to, they know we will not allow illegal aliens to work on our home. Well, we have yet to receive a bid. This is totally ridiculous!
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

I own a restaurant, and employ no illegals. I need my customers to keep visiting. It is more the fast food industry that employs illegals. So visit your neighborhood small business family restaurant rather than Taco Bell or McD's. We have quality food and NO ILLEGALS!
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Quote Originally Posted by krazynbama
    I own a restaurant, and employ no illegals. I need my customers to keep visiting. It is more the fast food industry that employs illegals. So visit your neighborhood small business family restaurant rather than Taco Bell or McD's. We have quality food and NO ILLEGALS!
    Next time I am Alabama, I will GLADLY eat at your restaurant!!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast