Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Carina-

Are you an illegal immigrant, or just a traitor to your country?
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Can't hold off on the groceries but I am waiting to make purchases at Pier One and Walmart on that day. I need new shoes and sportswear but it can wait until May 1st.

I thought I read that the May 1st "Day Without Immigrants" demonstration was cancelled? Did it get revived??

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

I plan to shop big time on May 1st.

Carina-
    My suggestion to the planners of the "day without an (illegal) immigrant" boycott is to make it a real boycott and lets have a month without an illegal immigrant...no how about a year...now that will really get everybody's attention.

So my suggestion to the Latino leaders is to change the boycott to a year...then you would really show everyone how you are the backbone of this country. Works for me!

how big of an impact it will be
    I have also heard that they will shut down the country, also they are the backbone of the country. Also, we would be so hurt that we will welcome them back the next day with candy & flowers.

In that case, for May Day I expect nothing less than to see mass power failures, no transportation (planes, trains, buses), no shopping available, radio & TV (except pirate Spanish stations off the air).

Anything less and you are full of hot air.

PS. Don't forget to include Lowes in your shopping. They are one of the best at make strict background checks and do not hire illegal aliens.

Carina04

If the United States of America is for free, and available for anyone to use as they please, then that would make Mexico for free also.

So, the United States of America should annex Mexico and use it as we please. Is this your logic? It would appear so.

Edited by AllAmerican

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12