Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

boycott microsoft

If you really want a huge success in getting what is rightfully ours proclaimed we need to boycoyy microsoft. Bill gates, Jorge Bush owner, went down to Washington 10 days ago and treathened key politicians. Bill Gates is Bill Gates because of America and he needs to understand this complicated absorption. Lets figure out a way and I guarantee you we will have a lot more strenght. I did this to my old boss, Red Mccombs and he folded. We have the power guys , we just need to exercise it !!

How do you boycott microsoft when that is this computer? No problem if it means something new. When it concerns big business, I don't think they give a hoot as to who helped them get there. My husband keeps saying we {the american people} have outlived our usefullness.....there's China now, and we're not needed anymore. I hate to think we are that easily disposed of.....but we don't seem to have the clout we used to have.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

boycott microsoft

swith over to mcintosh

How to Totally Boycott microsloth

Ahem. I've been flamed many times for disrespect to microsoft, anytime i bring up the subject I get flamed.

I'll preface by saying, I'm practicing what I preach - I have never ever putrified my life by using even one microsloth product on my own. Unfortunately, at work, I have to get my hands dirty and there I have to use a stinkin dell pee cee with winblows.

I have lost count of how many computers and related equipment I have, but I can look you in the eye and honestly tell you there is not one item of microsoft or intel equipment on my property and never has been.

So, how to boycott microsoft? Two ways.
    http://www.apple.com
    http://www.linux.org

Before you flame me (for disrespect to microsoft), be advised I do not lose Mac vs. Pee Cee arguments. You might prefer I concentrate argumentative energy against the illegals.

There is good news. Once you become a Mac user, you'll be glad you did.

Those who worship at the alter of microcrap, and those who bow down five times a day toward Redmond, WA, need to realize that microsoft's support for illegals is just a drop in the bucket compared to their support for Bangalore India - the job destruction capitol of the world.

microsoft fans, flame away (it always happens).
    Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    How do you boycott microsoft when that is this computer?
    Hi crazybird,

You're not alone. There are hundreds of thousands of people out there who have never heard of the Macintosh computer. Just about everyone knows about the Apple II-E, but far less ever heard of the Mac. Apple rarely advertises.

Nevertheless, I kick IBM's (and the clonemakers) asses every time I power up.

Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

I don't like Windows...I resent that it is already in place on almost any computer for sale anywhere...I think Windows is the most intrusive piece of equipment that one could use...it has spyware everywhere...

I almost bought an apple when I bought this one...strangely enough it did not have any instructions with it whatsoever...most odd...so I didn't buy it...I had used a mac in the real estate office where I worked and liked it...very fast...user friendly...but I needed instructions of some sort...a user manual surely isn't too much to ask??

MJ

Last night I searched all over the net for an email address, direct to Bill Gates....I wanted to give him a piece of my mind for having that China President HU at his house...along with 100 other American business owners....dinner costing $20,000 a plate!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Hey Guy's & Girl's I am A+, Network + MCP, MCSE and Dislike Microsoft. The problem in the business world it’s a monopoly. If you want to run other business software it’s the only platform it runs on. If the software people like QuickBooks and the gamming community etc would write software for Linux then woohoo you would see corporate America abandon Microsoft almost immediately. Do you think the company I work for like spending 100,000 every couple years to fatten Microsofts coffers? No one does its like having a gun held to your head you have no choice. I boycott them and their Indian (India) support staff all I can. Along with HP, Linksys, Cisco, Netgear and anyone else who farms their tech support. There was a time in this industry when I could work anywhere. No longer the case. You have at least 100 people looking for high tech job that comes on the market. Most of these people providing the tech support could not walk you through tying your shoes but by God they do it Cheap.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Seems this is as confusing as it was to Buy American. I was so thrilled years ago to buy a Plymouth, only to find out it was japanese made. I resisted getting a computer for years till it got to the point so many businesses only accepted on-line applications and I got tired of fighting for the computers in the library. Plus, there didn't seem to be any job that didn't require some computer skills. So, I caved. Now this....... I feel like such a traitor
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our factories are either out sourced to other countries, or the factories that do stay in America are hiring illegals!

Either way the American ppl are doomed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast