Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks for all the good information. I will make an on-line Boycott Library for us to keep all the Boycott informtion organized and accessible to everyone.

Since our first Boycott Site was pulled down, I will only make this site to be for keeping the information - but not for calling for the specific Boycotts.

Any suggestions for a name for our Boycott Library?

The General Boycott includes ANY company that is outsourcing - so I encourage everyone to boycott Microsoft if it is at all possible. I use it on my computer and don't have any way to avoid it w/o buying another computer and I cannot afford that.

I don't think you have to feel you are a traitor if you are economically unable to boycott microsoft right now. We are many of us victims of this monopoly. Just keep it in mind for your next computer purchase. GO MACINTOSH!

Coto, thanks for your information - and is there ANYThing we who are stuck with a WINDOWS computer can do to help boycott microsoft - other than getting a new computer?
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Mac vs. Pee Cee

Quote Originally Posted by American_made
    If you want to run other business software it’s the only platform it runs on.
    Ahem, cough, cough. Macs are superior in all areas including all medical areas, xray imaging, all accounting areas, all engineering and many more. It is impossible to name a professional area in which the Mac is not superior to the IBM-PC-AT Clone (hence, winblows) "industry standard."

The IBM-PC (and clones) running windoze, is the de-facto industry standard. But industry chose crap for it's "standard." Industry also chose to give preference of hire to illegal aliens and citizens of Bangalore, India. So, are we supposed to believe that industry's choice of computer platform is the best? hell no. The Mac is 3% of the market, albeit Mac is the top 3% when it comes to excellence in computing.

How do I know? Because I am a Pee Cee user (at work, and not by choice) and I'm here to tell you everything Pee Cee is total crap.

So, all you "bow down 5 times a day to Redmond" non-believers, visit a Mac user group or test drive a Mac for a while. Take no book, you won't need it. Once you get converted to Mac, you'll be mad as hell at IBM and Microsoft for having brainwashed you for years.

Bill Gates, a few years ago, declared the Mac and Linux to be invalid. Coming from him, that's a compliment. Now, I prefer the Mac and sort of admire Linux, but I won't badmouth Linux because Linux is public domain.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12