Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sow hat are all these illegals going to do on May 1st --- boycott the welfare office?

oh wait, no, they'll boycott Western Union -- yeah, that showed them, i aint gonna send no stinking donero back to Mexico today and have u Americans benefit from it...

Or will they boycott the local hospitals... YEAH!! lets boycott those hospitals!

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Hello, Goamerica, glad to see you so fired up.

Yes, restaurants would be a very good target for one of our boycotts. I don't eat out a lot and I don't eat a lot of different foods. Our area is mainly fast food, 'scarf and barf' (big buffets), Mexican or Chinese. But the Chinese restaurants do also employ illegals.

We have a poultry boycott going this month. We really all need to concentrate on one industry at a time. If we don't, we will be fragmented and it won't have the desired effect - or really any effect.

The word is getting out about the poultry boycott, but we are starting small - I am not sure what everyone thinks - but we may have to get back to poultry in a few months, when we have our 'boycotting skills' honed a little finer., or are more co ordinated. Someone suggested another month for chicken.

We do need to be giving it some thought.

So good idea - and so far no decision as to next industry.

One thing we might all do for the sake of future boycotts is to determine for sure if there are any businesses within a target industry that absolutely does not employ illegals.
    I got the message nntrixie. BTW, I already boycott those chicken brands.

For ideas on what to boycott, the sky the limit. Now how to boycott should be done at the point in the chain where it is most widely ready for consumption like fast food in our case because it would affect the entire chain. Also to be effective, a boycott has to be longer than one month before stocks can be affected... if I'm not mistaken

GoAmerica - yes, possibly more than a month would be needed.

I am just going to give my thoughts as I don't want to sound like a know it all or upset anyone. That just wouldn't do us any good.

My thoughts were to boycott poultry first as that is an industry that really can't ride out a boycott. I am familiar with that industry and there is an assembly line, so to speak, from hatcheries to broiler or egg houses, on to the processing plant. A backup anywhere throws a kink in the works. Also, most chicken is sold 'fresh'. It can't stay in a warehouse too long.

Also, they can't just ship it anywhere as much of the rest of the world does not want our poultry products.

But it has to be ALL poultry - as in no KFC or Church's (my favorite).

I hadn't actually thought far enough along the line to think about any effect on the stock prices - but it would do that if we got really serious and if we could get the word out.

Getting the word out is going to be our biggest problem.

We cannot expect the media to give us an space. In fact, they will do just the opposite - probably proclaim a record month for poultry.

Also, it seems if we are able to hit two or three of the bigger industries - the others might take notice.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So what are all these illegals going to do on May 1st --- boycott the welfare office?

oh wait, no, they'll boycott Western Union -- yeah, that showed them, i aint gonna send no stinking donero back to Mexico today and have u Americans benefit from it...

Or will they boycott the local hospitals... YEAH!! lets boycott those hospitals!

Truism, I knew you chose that name for a REASON!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Truism
    Sow hat are all these illegals going to do on May 1st --- boycott the welfare office?

LOL.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Also, GoAmerica - it isn't just one brand of chicken - but all poultry products.

The problem with targetting one company or 3 companies is that these huge agribussinesses own several different brands. If we just target a few, they can simply package under another of their brand names.

As for hormone-free, etc. I absolutely know nothing about how they are raised - but can we know they aren't being raised and processed by illegals?

Knowing what I know about poultry, getting 'clean' poultry would really be a health benefit - but who does the work??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12