Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Boycott Sprint/Nextel

I am NEW here and i wanted to say that this site HAS alot of information and DEDICATED AMERICANS!!!!

REASON why i titled this BOYCOTT SPRINT/NEXTEL is BECAUSE they hire Illegal Aliens. DO i have proof YOU better beleive i do.

There is this one store in particular that has an illegal alien working there STILL to this day EVEN after her social security number came back Invalid. You can even ask this person where to obtain these FAKE "ILLEGAL" social security cards.

I HAVE reported this to every agency, called all over the place and STILL this FELONY is ongoing.

I've read somewhere here LETS STOP IT ONE COMPANY AT A TIME... I have JOINED you in the rallies, I have signed EVERY petition YOU have posted NOW i ask the AMERICAN CITIZENS to help me.

I first would like to say THE only ones that have helped is MOD EDIT <<<<<< GREAT people. The post they have done for me is .wehirealiens(DOT).com/employer.asp?id=2117

All the information you need is there. CHEAP LABOR keeps US from working. COMPANIES like this BREAKS the LAWS and they show no care for our LAWS LETS SHOW THEM HOW MUCH WE REALLY CARE!!!!!!

PLEASE POST if you have helped me out and PLEASE PLEASE post any suggestions..

FROM ONE WHO WANTS TAKES OUR COUNTRY SERIOUSLY

THANK YOU for reading!!!

UNITED WE STAND

Good for you Legally!

We refuse to use Sprint/Nextel and will tell others. The sad thing is, we won't be able to go anywhere, buy from anywhere, at this rate. We'll be boycotting everything--which I'm willing to do by the way. We must stop this now.

We have the Power !!

Pick two or three of the largest US companies and launch a nationwide boycott. Get the word out to all our sympathetic organizations, form teams of two or three to picket those locations over the weekend. Let them know America will no longer buy from them until they dump the illegals and shape up.

Once this is successful with two or three companies, you will see the others trying to clean up their act before their names go on the boycott list !!

Let's do it.

Dianne

Welcome to Alipac, Legally
    I am very happy you are here, we need people like you.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH for the welcome!!!!

I have received word that this company is already receiving calls from GREAT americans letting them know they wont do business with them.

KEEP it up!!!!

I would like to comment on the statment made about "we need people like you" from lc0130 and i would just like to say that lc0130 if we come together we CAN make a difference although it doesnt seem so good at times BUT we will!!!!

lc0130 take care of my home state and i will do my part for Texas!!!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    They are just dealers for Sprint/Nextel and not owned by them. However if you complain to Sprint/Nextel they might not be too glad to hear their name is so close to false documents. But in any case it's not owned by Sprint/Nextel.

Did you call the Irving Texas Police yet? Their number is (972) 721-4853. Call them and complain too.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!