Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BP and ICE could put a stop to rallies but they wont

You realize with just a public statement from some Homeland Security, Border Patrol or ICE official, just saying they will be at the rallies and will be making arrests of people in the country illegally would destroy all these activist groups from holding their rallies Monday?

How come no media has talked to an official and asked them why they aren't there and why no arrests have been made!

Meanwhile as some are predicting, there could be some violence, and just look at how easily they could have averted it...again.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

I can't understand why there is NO representation from any immigration people like ICE. You would think that they would like to have somekind of first-hand reference to what's going on. Their mere presence would scatter people. But that would be "wrong." It would be against their "rights." Then they wouldn't feel all "warm and fuzzy" anymore.

maybe Border Patrol and I.C.E., plan on giving them enough rope to hang themselves. If there is violence and someone gets hurt, THEN the President and Congress will have no choice but to secure the borders and enforce immigration laws.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Word is that answer and aztlan will both be out in force for them this upcoming week.

I think they are pushing the limits with these constant protests. I can't see how it wouldn't even tick off the Prez and Congress at some point if it continues to go on and on and on and gets more and more demanding. Let's HOPE! Sooner or later violence is going to break out.

Is it possible that Border Patrol and ICE got high level orders (ie. from DHS) to stay away? Conspiracy, perhaps?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Is it possible that Border Patrol and ICE got high level orders (ie. from DHS) to stay away? Conspiracy, perhaps?
    they got high level orders during the Minuteman project last year not to apprehend illegals -- they didn't want the Minuteman project to be proven successful

IF the Governors of the states will get off their ***, they could put an end to these assaults against the citizens of their states
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Put an end to all these marches...?? in my small town (100,000) there will be four marches in less than one week. There was one today...one yesterday...one last Friday...and one this coming Monday.

ICE and BP can do little if anything. Consider this. The march in LA had 500,000 participants...that's larger than our standing army!! Do you suppose that this is the point? Chicago had as many marchers as we have troops in Iraq.!! Should ICE go in there and arrest 'a few'...the entire thing would explode. What fun!!

I say let them march. You betcha.Let them march and scream till they've worn out their vocal chords and their shoes.!! Every time they march they get a little more attention from already aggravated Americans. Americans who just might get off their duffs and complain to their reps or perhaps even inform themselves a bit about what's going on in this country. (Might even join us here at ALIPAC and form a small army of our very own..)Most people truly don't know!! The news media has been very silent about this invasion...but can be no longer.

Let's HOPE....

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

"Is it possible that Border Patrol and ICE got high level orders (ie. from DHS) to stay away? Conspiracy, perhaps? "

If the media was doing it's job, they would have probed and asked this question of representatives both on the regional and national level!
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner

I say let them march. You betcha.Let them march and scream till they've worn out their vocal chords and their shoes.!! Every time they march they get a little more attention from already aggravated Americans. Americans who just might get off their duffs and complain to their reps or perhaps even inform themselves a bit about what's going on in this country. (Might even join us here at ALIPAC and form a small army of our very own..)Most people truly don't know!! The news media has been very silent about this invasion...but can be no longer.

Let's HOPE....

RR
    my sentiments exactly . . .