Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do I smell a Troll here? I hear no body frothing at the mouth with rage besides you Alfonso what is your problem?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

And another one bites the dust!
    ------------------------

Minnie,

It sounds like we have a common approach to this issue:

I was born there but when I became American I truly embrace my citizenship, I don't keep one foot here and one foot there.
    I don't agree with this conceipt that you can be patriotic to 2 countries, it's a utopia

I wonder why you still get involved with the people who
    call you names and cant understand that you are an american
    and not a brazilian traitor.

quote="odiesback

I wonder why you still get involved with the people who
    call you names and cant understand that you are an american
    and not a brazilian traitor.[/quot

I live in Miami and here is very difficult not to meet brazilians, cubans, colombians etc..Here is a Babel Tower.
    If you go to a store , to a supermarquet, is invitable, you are going to meet them.
    I don't need to be friend with them, because I'm NOT.
    I'm going to tell you what happened when at the world cup, I went to a grocery store with my 2 granddaughters,(10 and 13 y.o.)
    The cashier was a brazillian girl and was dressed from head to toe with the brazilian flag.
    My 2 grandauters because of the cup congratulated her, I looked at her and I said- "If you are here, getting your sustenance from this country, you should not be bragging like this about Brazil, if you admire it so much - go back and stay there don't come to this country breaking their laws, illegaly.
    She stared at me and said "I'm not illegal" and I answer "OK lets call INS"
    Than my grandaughers got worried because the girl got nervous and affraid so they asked me to leave .
    I left but after telling her she has to have more respect for other people's country, and she has to go back , here is not her place.
    Any time I have the oppotunity I shout to them "We don't like when people come here to break our laws and profit from us. GO BACK WHERE YOU BELONG.
    I

You are very protective of America, Minnie. The way you've chosen to love and respect America is so wonderful. Thank you, American Sister.

Happy Thanksgiving !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was ready to post here until I noticed that it's mostly a bunch of irrationals frothing at the mouth in rage and scratching one another's back. Keep your forum. You all deserve it.
    Thank you Alfonso! Thank you for making the point loud and clear that there are people who think that Americans don't even have any right to run their own country, let alone the right to protect our own sovereignty, culture and language. You just made yourself a text book example of this fact which we try to point out often. Although, we did not leave our country, we are not supposed to stand up for our great country, not suppose to love our own culture and language.....nor are we suppose to want to have our laws enforced even though they exist to protect us.

Thank you very much, Alfonso. Making yourself an example was a very nice and generous thing to do for us.

Happy Turkey Day.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GFC
    The newest arrivals are especting the natives to adapt to their lifestyles not the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    You are very protective of America, Minnie. The way you've chosen to love and respect America is so wonderful.

Happy Thanksgiving !!

Sometimes I also feel how come my feelings for America, but I was like this since I was 8 years old, I remenber a birthday party where my mother friends couldn't understand my love for America, I was a little girl and they started laghing because it wasn't normal.
    I believe in reencarnation so I think this is because a previous life that I had here.

Happy Thanksgiven too

It's amazing how some people think this is all about "hate", when in fact it is all about "love". The American people have a right to "love" their country, their culture and their language. We have a right to have the desire to pass on to our children that which was passed on to us.

Even George Bush assurred the Iraqi people that the Americans had no desire to change or effect their culture, language or sovereignty as a country.

Are we somehow left out of that right to respectfulness which he expressed to another country?

Today I was speaking to a lady who is new to our country. Her English wasn't very good, but it was obvious that she was trying very hard to speak English and with the warmest smile she said "Happy Thanksgiving".
    I could tell that she was excited and looking forward to this important day which Americans have always held as so meaningful and important.

People should not come to America by choice and then put up signs that have a map of the continental United States and color it in with the colors of their former country's flag. They should not raise their old country's flag here in America and not expect for the American people to reject that.

If they want their former countries so much then they should get on the next flight back.

This is our country and if you want to be a part of it and if you want to have a warm welcome from the American people then express that desire by showing the common decency and respect that one should show if they desire to leave their country for whatever reason to live in a new country.

If George Bush thought that was important for the Iraqi people, then he should consider it to be important for the American people as well.

And do us a favor. Don't ask us to like you if you think that our laws are not legitimate and important and if you refuse to respect the fact that they exist for important reasons.

And if you have a president who is so stupid and corrupt that he would encourage you to disrespect another country in this way.....you have a real problem. It might be in everyone's best interest, including your own and your loved ones if you stay in your country and tell him "NO." If you did that, you might find yourself not wanting to leave your country.

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Do I smell a Troll here? I hear no body frothing at the mouth with rage besides you Alfonso what is your problem?
    Just what I thought. These trolls are sometimes made up of individuals from anti-American organizations (like those that claim that Americans are bad computer programmers so their jobs have to be sent to India, or Indians have to come here and take our jobs).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast