Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It makes me feel good all over when I read comments like Minnie's. It's so gratifying to see people embrace and love this country when they have come from another country......just makes you want to give them a big HUG!

Thanks ,Gofer and Happy Thanksgiven to you too

LegalUSCitizen,wrote

Are we somehow left out of that right to respectfulness which he expressed to another country?

I think for many years we tried to be eudcated, non racist, accepting all immigrants, kind, helpful to the world ...at the same time as the things were developing well for us not much interessed in politics.
    Then the politics started noticing that we're not going to care for some slips as until today a lot of people still don't.
    Now after so many years of this insanity, people are waiking up and thanks to sites like this and the Internet a lot of treasonous acts, are surfing and thanks God a lot of people are awaking.
    We need more , much more , but I pray to God, do not abandon our Land.

I think you're right, Minnie. Also do you think that because we considered ourselves to be the super power of the world that we didn't think we needed to pay too much attention? We just thought, "We're a super power we can handle anything."

It was all the TV commercials and TV shows that made us think that life was all fun and games. We wanted to watch the Hollywood actors and actresses and then we wanted to try to be like them...and while we were busy doing that.......we weren't keeping an eye on what our government was doing........and not doing. We thought they were watching out for us.

Eeeek. Is it too late??

Can we fix things??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Didn't they tell us after 9/11 to go shopping, keep flying and go out and have some fun?! :P But they said to report anything and everything that seemed unusual or strange.

OKAY !! WE DID WHAT YOU SAID !! WE'RE REPORTING NOW.....THINGS SEEM A LITTLE STRANGE !! REPEAT: THINGS SEEM VERY STRANGE....DO YOU COPY PRESIDENT BUSH, HOMELAND SECURITY, ICE, FBI AND ALL THE REST OF YOU?!!

Come in , please
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LegalUSCitizen, you went right to the point,
    But The Super Power is human too.they have feelings,
    And this sold out media, that had never report anything....
    We got to have HOPE and someone to lead, this has to be a strong force to win this war.
    For me this is the real war, this is the real endanger of our country, we cannot count with the midia, except some radio stations, but like movies or other tools, more eficient' we cannot.
    All these TV's, newspapers are own by these globalist.
    Even the Iraq war was planned by them.

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    It makes me feel good all over when I read comments like Minnie's. It's so gratifying to see people embrace and love this country when they have come from another country......just makes you want to give them a big HUG!
    Exactaly, that is what Legal Immigration is all about, the kind of people like Minnie who embraces our culture and patriotism, Minnie shows the true spirit of what being an American really means!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Thanks Nitty ,

and HAPPY THANKSGIVEN

A happy one to you and yours also Minnie! You are the Pilgram, and I am the Indian.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

We found out last year that one of the reasons we are seeing so many illegal aliens from Brazil is that a very popular Brazilian soap opera is about young people that illegally immigrate to the US in search of love, fame, and fortune.

Of course, the lead characters always evade immigration.

So, a corporate sponsored television show is romanticizing breaking into the US to draw more illegals here.

The Young and the Restless Illegal Aliens from Brazil?

As our world without borders turns?

General closed down hospital?

Days of our illegal alien lives?

There is an article about this in our archives somewhere.

W

it's time to change the script of the soap opera, TO EVERYONE GETS DEPORTED !!!!!!!!! AND THAT'S A HAPPY ENDING!!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast