Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great news and congratulations W. More eyes to open here in the USA.

Thank You for all your hard work!

TOUGH WORDS being spoken on CAPITAL HILL tonight and not very freindly words towards Obama's STIMULOUS PLANS .........

They are mentioning on CNN that the phones and e-mails have been FLOODING into WASHIGTON these past days

WOOOOHOOOOO!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Congratulations!! You couldn't be in better company!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

["fedupinwaukegan] Laura Ingraham sp? just spoke about these 300,000 construction jobs for IA's tonight. Spread the word and way to go William.
    Mark Levin also talked about this, briefly last night.

I'm glad the word is getting out about this, and I'm also glad ALIPAC is bringing attention to Obama's illegal alien aunt -- which symbolizes the continuing dysfunction and lawlessless in what passes for our immigration system. I'm sure Obama would like his aunt sorry to just quietly go away...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W on Lou Dobbs and Glenn Beck..whoda ever thought! Go big W!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you everyone. I will do my best to represent you well on the show. Just remember, I don't know how long my segment will be or what direction Glenn will want to take things. So I will try to get your ideas into play as best I can, but time flies fast on the air

W

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Thank you everyone. I will do my best to represent you well on the show. Just remember, I don't know how long my segment will be or what direction Glenn will want to take things. So I will try to get your ideas into play as best I can, but time flies fast on the air

W
    You will do very well, as always!

All at my house will be watching, W. This is GREAT!

Holy Cow Batman!

It is 1am here in the East. I was just wrapping up my work for the day and about to grab a 6 hour nap then get up for some am radio interviews.

I have the TV in my bedroom on Fox.

The Glenn Beck show is running a teaser commercial on Fox that says

"A group is calling on Obama to deport his own aunt. Should he deport a member of his own family or will his credibility be harmed... tune in Friday for Glenn Beck.." or something like that.

Im so tired.

But I was like oh wow! This is gonna be big!

W

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Holy Cow Batman!

It is 1am here in the East. I was just wrapping up my work for the day and about to grab a 6 hour nap then get up for some am radio interviews.

I have the TV in my bedroom on Fox.

The Glenn Beck show is running a teaser commercial on Fox that says

"A group is calling on Obama to deport his own aunt. Should he deport a member of his own family or will his credibility be harmed... tune in Friday for Glenn Beck.." or something like that.

Im so tired.

But I was like oh wow! This is gonna be big!

W
    AWESOME!

Glenn's show is good, been watching it when I can since it began at FOX.

This is great news W. Will be tuned in.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast