Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BREAKING: Calderon visit, Feb. 11, Harvard Univ. 6:00 EST

PARTIAL TRANSLATION FROM:
    http://www.jornada.unam.mx/2008/01/31/i ... e=023n1pol

After almost eight years, president Felipe Calderon will return for some hours to John F. Kennedy school of Harvard University, to give a conference, to which only those with prior invitation will be able to attend.

On Monday February 11, from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., the conference will be carried out on a location where students will be able to formulate questions to the Mexican President.

Calderon will share the place with the former presidential candidate of France Segolene Royal and the secretary of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Michael Chertoff, which the two previous leaders will give conferences days before that.

Re: BREAKING: Calderon visit, Feb. 11, Harvard Univ. 6:00 ES

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    PARTIAL TRANSLATION FROM:
    http://www.jornada.unam.mx/2008/01/31/i ... e=023n1pol

After almost eight years, president Felipe Calderon will return for some hours to John F. Kennedy school of Harvard University, to give a conference, to which only those with prior invitation will be able to attend.

On Monday February 11, from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., the conference will be carried out on a location where students will be able to formulate questions to the Mexican President.

Calderon will share the place with the former presidential candidate of France Segolene Royal and the secretary of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Michael Chertoff, which the two previous leaders will give conferences days before that.
    This is like letting Hitler into our country during World War 2. Come to think of it, Harvard would have welcomed him as a speaker then, too.

French Politician & Chertoff

If only his fellow countrymen would cross "our" National Borders following the same rule "to which only those with prior invitation will be able to attend. " as required to "attend" the Harvard conference, I for one would be happy.

Is anyone else surprised that "Calderon will share the place with the former presidential candidate of France Segolene Royal and the secretary of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Michael Chertoff, which the two previous leaders will give conferences days before that." A French politician and "Open Borders I don't need a National Border Security Fence" Chertoff?

Birds of a Feather Flock Together, I wonder why Senator McCamnesty is not in attedence!