Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BREAKING NEWS: Imprisoned Border Agent's House Attacked!

ALIPACers,

This came across our internal channels last night, but it has just been verified.

Trusted ally, Jeff Schwilk
    Founder, SDMM has confirmed this story via email exchange with Monica Ramos.

Here are the details we have at this time.

I just confirmed this with Monica Ramos via email before Robin sent out her email. I had received a vague tip on this earlier today. This is NOT a hoax. No way to tell who did this, but police are investigating. The media has NOT been notified by the Ramos family.

How horrible to have your house invaded and ransacked while your Border Patrol husband (Nacho Ramos) sits in jail waiting endlessly for a pardon from Jorge Bush. So far Bush has shown no concern for Ramos and Compean, while he has recently pardoned numerous drug and human smugglers. Bush is a disgrace to our border troops and federal agents trying to stop the invasion of drugs and criminals pouring in from Mexico! There is no doubt in my mind which country Jorge Bush is more loyal to!

I will be on Chandler's Watch at 6pm PT talking about illegal immigration and we will talk about this latest development in the Ramos and Compean case and our final push for a pardon. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Chandler

Jeff Schwilk
    Founder, SDMM

----

----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 5:05 PM
    Subject: Ramos Family Home Vandalized

According to Monica Ramos, via a telephone call, the Ramos family home was vandalized, Saturday, January 3, in the afternoon when no one was home.

Couches were turned over and slashed. Computers had been thrown about the home. Family photos had been thrown and broken.

There was no theft, except for a DVD player. Entrance was gained through a back door to the home.

The family is safe and police are on a 24 hour watch. They do not have a suspect at this time.
    As many of us as possible should tune in to listen to Jeff in a few minutes via

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Chandler

6pm pst 9pm est

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is terrible!! I hope they can catch whoever did this!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

im thinking that if one wants to really steal things you would take more than a DVD player.

im wondering if this was deliberate and they were targeted

As if this family hasn't been through enough. Hard to find words to put here as to how I feel right now but I'm mad.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is disgusting! How much more can this family be violated?

George Bush claims he reads the Bible every day, while he insists Ramos and Compean remain in political prison....and now this.
    I didn't leave the Republican Party. The party left me. Inspired by Ronald Reagan

Many prayers for the Ramos family. The description of this attack does sound personal and political. She has been such a loud voice on behalf of these agents, it is likely this was politically motivated.

W

April
    How sad, as if they have not been through enough. I am praying for the Ramos as well.

That's too bad. Like these people have not suffered enough. Looks like the FBI needs to investigate this one.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Its funny how when an Illegal gets somewhat "wronged" and they are Hispanic, you have this outpouring of support form SPLC, ACLU, LaRaza, all screaming hate crime, something needs to be done to help them. And for especially LaRaza where is your support for this Hispanic family that has been terrorized and family "separated"??? I guess that they only care about their Hispanic people if they are committing the crime. What has happened to these family's is the biggest bunch of crap I have ever seen. And ruin the familys for what Jorge?? To make your point that you can??!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast