Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wish I lived in the SD area, I would go by and help them out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Wish I lived in the SD area, I would go by and help them out.
    If you want to donate to them go here and you should be able to find a link to the charity.

http://www.khow.com/pages/boyles.html
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

AE

This is beyond appalling and is certainly politically motivated.

I pray that these two men will be released, and the perpetrators of this will be found and prosecuted.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

April
    Quote Originally Posted by AE

I pray that these two men will be released, and the perpetrators of this will be found and prosecuted.
    There are many many Americans praying for the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by AE

It's terrorism in my opinion, obviously perpetrated by someone who doesn't like the Border Patrol..for whatever reason.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

bttt

I really don't know what to say about this. How much more can a family take?
    I've met Monica and she really is a dear sweet lady coping the best she can.
    It's times like this that I feel so useless, I want to do something and the best I can do is type this out.
    Hang in there Monica, we do care.
    MD

Its funny how when an Illegal gets somewhat "wronged" and they are Hispanic, you have this outpouring of support form SPLC, ACLU, LaRaza, all screaming hate crime, something needs to be done to help them. And for especially LaRaza where is your support for this Hispanic family that has been terrorized and family "separated"??? I guess that they only care about their Hispanic people if they are committing the crime. What has happened to these family's is the biggest bunch of crap I have ever seen. And ruin the familys for what Jorge?? To make your point that you can??!!!
    I have thought the same thing. I don't care what the agenda, where's the outrage. You know alot of Hispanic citizens have had their identies stolen by illegals, but barely a word about it or any out cry that this must stop and how it's hurt their family. Not a word about their own children being killed by their own from gangs or violence or anything to chastize them for their illegal behavior. Not one law suit to the illegal cheese makers for tainted cheese sold in a Mexican grocery....but you can be 100% sure if it happened anywhere else there would be rage. They will go to the ends of the earth to protect the criminal element but not for those abiding by the law.........I believe this is attack on them is politically motivated and most likely by one of their own. But since they are decent law abiding citizens....then I guess they fall in the traitor catagory and don't count. Anyone remember the hispanic woman who had the acid thrown in her face in Chicago? That family begged for help........if it weren't for cameras they probably wouldn't have found any of them because not a one would stand up against their own for doing such a horrible crime to one of their own. I mean I can understand sticking together....but not when it's your own doing it to your own and you still remain silent......yet are out with guns blazing if it's anyone other than your own doing it.

I wish I could do something. If I lived closer I could donate furniture, we have more than enough. My prayers are with them.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am getting REAL ticked off about the Ramos and Compean story!!!

How DARE anyone mess with them like that??

I thank God no one was home at the time and no one got hurt.

I pray that these two heroes have their day and are soon reunited with their families.

Such misheva.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast