Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Breaking: Trump Reveals Shocking Thing That Happened In His Meeting With GOP Chair

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Breaking: Trump Reveals Shocking Thing That Happened In His Meeting With GOP Chair

Jack Davis March 31, 2016 at 4:31pm

"I like discussing unity, too."

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump was talking unity Thursday night after what he called a “terrific” meeting with Republican National Committee chairman Reince Preibus.

Trump spoke about the meeting during an appearance on The O’Reilly Factor on Fox News.

“It’s really a unity meeting. We’re leading by a lot, we have far and away the most delegates, millions and millions of votes more than anybody else,” Trump said.

“I think they wanted to really discuss unity and I like discussing unity, too. Theoretically, my whole life… I mean people sort of wouldn’t understand this, a lot of people, but it’s been about unity. I get along with people, I get along with people very well. We had a very good meeting with the RNC,” Trump said.

Trump said the meeting was “mutually called.”

“We just had a great PPP poll come out. I guess I picked up quite a bit in terms of the Wisconsin vote. Nationwide we’re leading big leads, so I think that’s why the RNC wanted to meet with me,” he said.

Trump said discussions did not center around the party’s convention.

“I think it’d be very hard to discuss that, frankly, and maybe to do something about that. As far as I’m concerned, I think we’re going to meet that number,” he said, referencing the fact that he needs 1,237 delegates to win the nomination on the first ballot.

Trump said he does expect the party to change the rules for the convention and noted that his widespread support is a factor in that scenario.

“We have millions and millions of people. More than anybody else. What’s happening really has been a phenomenon it’s been reporting all over – it’s really one of the big stories in all of politics worldwide. The Republican count for votes is up so much since four years ago. Some of these places are up over 100 percent, lines are five blocks long. It’s been amazing. I don’t think anybody would even think about playing with that,” he said.

“I think that if we break the 1,237, that’s fine. But I think frankly, if you look at it we had many, many people running — so that many of those early primaries we’d have seven people and 10 people and six people — we had a lot of people in them. And it’s very, very hard to break that number. Despite that I think I’ll break that number. However, if we’re millions of votes ahead of everybody else and hundreds of delegates ahead of everybody else, I really think whoever has that kind of advantage should get it,” Trump said.
    h/t: Fox News

Breaking: Trump Reveals Shocking Thing That Happened In His Meeting With GOP Chair

The GOP had better unify behind Trump right now or they are going to crash the whole plane!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)