Video at source link.
~~~

Breitbart’s Marlow: Immigration Is ‘Number One’ With Grassroots, Trump ‘Growing Big Tent’

by Ian Hanchett
14 Sep 2015
438 comments

Breitbart News Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow argued that immigration is the “number one issue” for grassroots conservatives” and “Trump is growing the big tent” on Monday’s edition of CNN’s “OutFront.”

Marlow commented on whether Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump would “soften” his rhetoric on immigration, stating, “no, I don’t think he’s going to. I think if you polled the people who are protesting right now, you’re not going to see a lot of people who are participating in the Republican primary. At our website, Breitbart News, we have about 20 million readers most of them are grassroots conservative voters, and some of them are very loyal, and their number one issue has consistently been since last year, immigration. And they’re looking for someone who’s going to seal the border, and prioritize border security as number one, unlike the people who are outside. But those people are not going to be voting.”

He added, “I don’t think it’s actually helpful for the Republican Party to say that he’s doing damage with Latinos. I think Trump is growing the big tent. You’re hearing people like Richard Trumka of the AFL-CIO say nice things about him. You heard a rapper, Azealia Banks, a black rapper, say that Trump’s policies are appealing to blacks. There are even some polls out there like a SurveyUSA poll saying trump is actually doing fine with Latinos. Presumably, the ones who are already citizens and not ones who are here illegally, or hope to bring family here illegally, but those are the core voters and those are the voters we really want.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/...wing-big-tent/