Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bring our Soilders home to protect the borders:

I have been for the war but now I want them back home to protect our borders. bush has screwed up the war and we have no business being over there now except for a small percent.

Right now we have a couple of thousand agents looking for 20 millions illegal criminals. Let's bring our soilders back home and put them on the border. I think the illegal termites would get the message then.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I like the idea, but I'm sure the ACLU would sue the entire armed forces. Wait, actually this is a good idea. Let them sue the armed forces and hopefully this act will expose their traitorous acts and maybe then we can finally get rid of this liberal trash organization.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Duh

Re: Bring our Soilders home to protect the borders:

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    I want them back home to protect our borders
    I agree. There is more danger to our country leaking through the borders than from Iraq. We should have left once the new Iraqi gov't was established.

Duh
    Duh

The National Guard is to protect us here in the US

Most of our protection here in the States, Bush has sent out to Iraz. We need this war over and our Guard here where they are supposed to be. Bush know this and that is why our borders are still open.

Paige
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

DJ

Iraq vs. Illegal Immigration

Like you, I am terribly concerned about this awful war that our country is involved in. I think we all wish that our guys would be brought home to defend our own borders. Not discounting how serious the Iraq war is for the country, eventually THE IRAQ WAR WILL BE OVER---one way or another. Either we will leave and they will be strenthened enough to survive as some kind of democratic nation--or we will leave and they will continue their civil war.

But if we get it wrong on this illegal immigration threat-- it will have PERMANENT CONSEQUENCES for the nation! There will be no fixing things later.

I believe that the illegal immigration threat is our nation's number 1 issue.

Only one element will defend our border.. the REAL AMERICAN ELEMENT.. In other words - us.. and people like us..

People voting against doing so are NOT with us.

So - forget the army -at the present time they work for King Bush.. They can't help it.. They are trained to follow orders and they do it well...

WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO GET ER DONE... I say get er done, just in case some of the people visiting alipac just turned off the TV..

Let's getttttt eeeerrrrr dddonnnneeeeee....

It's NOT just the BIL we have to KILL.. We need a GRAND OVERHAUL... The BUMS go AWAY! NEW player get their shot.. and WE keep alert and ON them to do the job right...

LIMIT TERMS... is a start for the GRAND OVERHAUL...

I agree. It is the number one issue.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>