Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bruce McPherson quits GOP as he seeks seat on Santa Cruz board

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by googler View Post
    Forgive me William for this, but I cannot let these sort of comments simply go unchallenged around here. First of all, good riddance that this guy has left this sad excuse of a party. Whatever his motive is, anything that hurts these two pathetic parties I'm fully behind. Second, illegals I agree with, but what exactly is wrong with a town having gay people in it??? I absolutely despise seeing hateful comments like these being made and no one standing up against them, and it's not just here. I got news for you SicNTriedInSoCal, lesbians and gay men are people like you and I and I sure as hell would prefer them over ignorant people in my city. Imagine if he had said "blacks" instead, surely administrative action would have been taken (and rightfully so).
    Your hyper sensitivity has caused you too read things that are not there. No where in my post did I say I hated anyone....and I got news for YOU - "Gay" is not a race so do not compare them to blacks. Stop putting my words in my mouth. This is the third time you done this in regard to my post and it's getting old. Go find someone else to hound. I will say how I feel within the perimeters of the rules allowed by ALIPAC.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

RELATED

http://www.alipac.us/f9/everyone-her...gether-259609/
    Started by ALIPAC, 06-18-2012 10:02 PM
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12