Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Buchanan: “Rogue” Obama’s Amnesty Is “Impeachable Act”

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Buchanan: “Rogue” Obama’s Amnesty Is “Impeachable Act”

Buchanan: “Rogue” Obama’s Amnesty Is “Impeachable Act”

"We have just taken a monumental step away from republicanism toward Caesarism"

by Steve Watson | Infowars.com | November 23, 2014

Political analyst Pat Buchanan has chimed in on the executive immigration uproar, labeling it an “impeachable act,” while there are fresh indications that House Republicans do not intend to act against the order.
    Appearing on public affairs program The McLaughlin Group, Buchanan said “He [Obama] is behaving as a rogue president.”
    “Politically, it may be a very clever move, he’s divided the Republicans, no doubt about it. He’s sticking it into their face after their victory, he’s saying ‘I’m going to do what I want to do and now you pass your bill.’” Buchanan added.

1st Video at the page link:

“But the problem is, I think he has really poisoned the well with the Republicans for the next two years…I think this is going to be, no doubt about it, along with Obamacare, one of the signal achievements of the Obama administration.” the author stated.
    “I think it’s going to backfire on him politically, and I think it’s going to backfire on the Democratic Party.” Buchanan added, also noting that “it’s an impeachable act, but they should not impeach them” because the majority of Americans do not support such a move.
    Buchanan reiterated comments he made Thursday when he told Newsmax that Obama “is seizing power that he does not have” and saying “to hell with the Constitution.”
    In an op ed, Buchanan also stated that “We have just taken a monumental step away from republicanism toward Caesarism. For this is rule by diktat, the rejection of which sparked the American Revolution.”

In an address Saturday, Obama warned Republicans not to make the immigration action a “dealbreaker” on other issues because “that’s not how our democracy works”.

The White House has declared the executive action, “legally unassailable,” declaring it consistent with the way “President Reagan, President George H.W. Bush and President George W. Bush used their executive authority.”

3rd video at the page link:

Meanwhile, House Speaker John Boehner has stated, absent details, that “something will be done” to counter the immigration order.
    “We will not stand idle as the president undermines the rule of law in our country and places lives at risk.” Boehner said, adding “He has taken actions that he himself has said are those of a king or an emperor, not an American president.”
    However, Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn) claims that the GOP leadership actually has no intention of acting against the executive order, telling Breitbart News Saturday that Republicans have been advised “not to engage” on the subject.
    “While the country is talking about amnesty, and the president is taking unconstitutional actions, our leadership wants to change the subject and not engage,” she said.
    “They acted as though the amnesty issue wasn’t even an issue. They said that the President is going to do what he’s going to do, and we are not going to get down in the mud with him.” Bachmann stated, saying she was “floored” by the reaction.
    —————————————————————-
    Steve Watson is a London based writer and editor for Alex Jones’ Infowars.com, and Prisonplanet.com. He has a Masters Degree in International Relations from the School of Politics at The University of Nottingham, and a Bachelor Of Arts Degree in Literature and Creative Writing from Nottingham Trent University.

http://www.infowars.com/buchanan-rog...peachable-act/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Pat Buchanan On Executive Amnesty: ‘Rogue’ Obama Says ‘To Hell With The Constitution’ [VIDEO]

4:45 PM 11/20/2014

Video at the page link:

With President Barack Obama announcement of executive action granting work permits and deferred deportations to illegal immigrants on tap, conservative commentator Pat Buchanan believes Obama is “going rogue” and lacks “constitutional authority” to go ahead with his plan.
    The longtime political commentator made the comments to Newsmax TV’s J.D. Hayworth on Thursday ahead of the address.
    “Well I think the president’s going rogue,” said Buchanan. “We have a rogue president who tonight is going to announce that he is going to do something he said not so long ago, one year ago, he does not have the legal or constitutional authority to do.”
    “This is being done for his political base in the Hispanic community,” Buchanan told Hayworth. “I think he looked at the election returns and said, with Republicans strengthened like this, there’s nothing I can get done with Congress so I’m going to do what I can do and what I want to do and to hell with the Constitution.”
    “The country realizes that the president here is acting in a usurp-acious manner, that he is seizing power that he does not have. Why is he doing it now? Why didn’t he do it two years ago? If he had this authority why didn’t he do it four years ago?”
    “If you get wild celebrations in the community of illegal aliens around the country cheering and laughing at the rest of the country, you completely demoralize the Border Patrol and the sheriffs along that border who have been fighting this good fight for a long, long time and who have tried to do their job,” he continued. “They’re now being told everything you’ve done to protect the border and to maintain us as one nation, one people, is by the boards.”

“I just think we’re in another country now and I can’t express how much I feel this diminishes us as one nation, one people, and one country when you’ve said, in effect, folks who can walk into your house and sit down at the table are entitled to do so and entitled to remain,” the political commentator added. “We cannot deport them and deportation is out of the question.”

WATCH:

http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/20/pa...itution-video/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

“I just think we’re in another country now and I can’t express how much I feel this diminishes us as one nation, one people, and one country when you’ve said, in effect, folks who can walk into your house and sit down at the table are entitled to do so and entitled to remain,” the political commentator added. “We cannot deport them and deportation is out of the question.”
    Deportation is the law which means it is not "out of the question" and of course we can deport them. We can deport them all as we should. Not one illegal alien is entitled to remain here, not one. If states enforce immigration law it's a simple matter of about 15 to 30 illegal aliens per sworn officer. If the federal government has the money to hand out welfare to 71% of them year after year and legalize 12 to 20 million illegal aliens under Obama's Edict Memo or even a Congressional Amnesty, then it certainly has the money to deport them. Besides, once deportation started, most of them would leave on their own anyway, so they can take their belongings and booty with them.

FYI:

Overview

• Nationwide, law enforcement made an estimated 12,196,959 arrests in 2012. Of these arrests, 521,196 were for violent crimes, and 1,646,212 were for property crimes. (Note: the UCR Program does not collect data on citations for traffic violations.)
    • The highest number of arrests were for drug abuse violations (estimated at 1,552,432 arrests), driving under the influence (estimated at 1,282,957), and larceny-theft (estimated at 1,282,352). (See Table 29.)
    http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...rsons-arrested

Do you think you're getting your money's worth now from state and local law enforcement? 12 million arrests nationwide by a police force of 1.2 million strong with 800,000 sworn officers arresting drug users, drunk drivers and thieves? That's 15 arrests per officer per year. I think that's a lot of down time with plenty of time and resources to add another 15 to that per year and solve this absurd illegal immigration problem in short order. Oh heck, give the states 2 years to do it, that would only be 8 arrests of illegal aliens per year per officer. After all, we wouldn't want to stress them out or anything!

For anyone to claim that "we can't deport them, deportation is out of the question" is ludicrous. We can most certainly do it with no additional cost whatsoever and with each deportation, we start saving money and jobs immediately. Now THAT would grow the GDP, raise our standard of living, restore the domestic tranquility and secure the blessings of liberty for Americans and our posterity as outlined by the Preamble to the US Constitution. What could possibly be more right than that?!
    Last edited by Judy; 11-25-2014 at 03:34 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn