Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Build the fence offer & See the border yourself

Tonight on "Wake up America" hosted by Mark Edwards on KDWN-720AM in Las Vegas (and worldwide on the Internet) I heard that the American Fence Company has offered to provide either material or labor (he didn't know which) to build the border fence (not sure how much of it). They need to be congratulated for the offer.True patriots.

The point Mark made was what if this fence company built this fence and the government didn't agree and went in to bulldoze it down. That itself would get noticed. That the US removed a fence meant to keep it safer. Very good point. I hope AFC goes ahead.

http://www.americanfence.com

Corporate Office:
    American Fence Company
    2920 North 7th Street • Phoenix, Arizona 85014
    phone: 602.734.0500 • fax: 602.734.0580
    toll free: 888.691.4565
    Also if you aren't near the border download Google Earth. Using this great program can explore the border on both sides. The trails and roads leading into the US from the middle of nowhere into the deserts of the southwest are very visible. These Google Earth pictures are from satellites. You can zoom closer to areas that interest you.

Get Google Earth here: http://earth.google.com/
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

I sent them a thank you email. Maybe if they get enough of them they will be very generious.

Has this been forwarded to Minutemen? They should know.

Ditto on the "Thank You" email. Such contributions should never go un-noticed or un-announced. Thanks for the info!!
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Another Tunnel Found

Small Tunnel Found Near Otay Border Crossing

POSTED: 7:49 am PDT May 4, 2006
    UPDATED: 8:35 am PDT May 4, 2006

Email This Story | Print This Story
    I just read about this on NBCnews.com

SAN DIEGO -- U.S. authorities discovered a small tunnel in San Diego Wednesday that was used to smuggle people and possibly drugs under the U.S.-Mexico border.

Lauren Mack, a spokeswoman for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, said a tip led authorities to the crude passageway east of the Otay Mesa Port of Entry in San Diego.

The tunnel is what authorities call a gopher hole, measuring about 6 feet in length and less than 3 feet in width. Mack said the tunnel will be filled in.

At least 39 secret tunnels on the U.S.-Mexico border have been discovered since Sept. 11, 2001. The vast majority were in and around San Diego and Nogales, Ariz.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Sent a nice thank you letter to this company and told them I would recommend them to my family and friends for fencing needs
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn