Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Does ALIPAC have a myspace page? This would be an awesome tool to get younger folks aware of the problems of llegal immigration. I know the Minutemen have one as they are one of myspace friends.
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Cheyenne,
    In the little town I lived in out there there a small store with a sign out front in spanish, I walked by there one time with a friend and he asked what it meant so I told him this is where illegals go to send money back to Mexico, he thought I was joking until I explained things to him.

I tryed to paste a URL here but I can't get it to work, I am terrible with computers, but if anyone is interested try going to www.badeagle.com there is a minuteman forum there and you can post any article you like.
    Okay, I'm awake. Thanks for the link MD. I did read those articles by David Yaegly. And I'll check on the Minuteman site.
    Your welcome Cheyenne, You will need to go into the forum section to find the MM site.
    David is a pretty easy going guy but does not allow any cussing on there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Badmonkey
    How is Myspace- do they BAN anything on illegal immigration like Dem Underground used to>?????, as it is one of the most popular sites,

A few of us could do a support group for myspace.

Here is something I found with a quick search also, Colorado newspaper blog. Coloradoans seem a little out of touch on the issue....

http://multimedia.rockymountainnews.com ... m?frmid=20

Nope since I have became myspace buddies with the Minutemen others that were friends of the Minutemen added me and so on, all of which are against illegal immigration. If they had to ban anti-illegal migrant stuff they would also have to delete pro-immigration, etc. I don't think they delete accts. unless it is something really outrageous. I mean if they allow people to have myspace pages dedicated to serial killers I don't think political issues are worrisome to them. Someone even started a Tom Tancredo myspace page, it could be him but somehow I don't see him having a myspace account. He is myspace friend as well. If anything it is a great tool to get information out to younger folks.
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

Pintobean, I read your blog. Will you give me permission to copy it and post it on teh MSNBC Entertainment Message Board? We discuss lots of things there (not just entertainment), and I have a lot of people stirred up over the illegal immigration debate.

I won't associate it or you with ALIPAC or anything like that. I'll just post it and put "anonymous".

Let me know if you're okay with this.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=53720272/K=anti+%22illegal+immigratio

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=53720272/K=anti+ ... 05&SecID=1
    Anti-illegal immigration billboards feature upside down U.S. flag
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by pandabear
    Quote Originally Posted by Badmonkey
    How is Myspace- do they BAN anything on illegal immigration like Dem Underground used to>?????, as it is one of the most popular sites,

A few of us could do a support group for myspace.

Here is something I found with a quick search also, Colorado newspaper blog. Coloradoans seem a little out of touch on the issue....

http://multimedia.rockymountainnews.com ... m?frmid=20

Nope since I have became myspace buddies with the Minutemen others that were friends of the Minutemen added me and so on, all of which are against illegal immigration. If they had to ban anti-illegal migrant stuff they would also have to delete pro-immigration, etc. I don't think they delete accts. unless it is something really outrageous. I mean if they allow people to have myspace pages dedicated to serial killers I don't think political issues are worrisome to them. Someone even started a Tom Tancredo myspace page, it could be him but somehow I don't see him having a myspace account. He is myspace friend as well. If anything it is a great tool to get information out to younger folks.
    Sounds like there's a good network going there on Myspace!

I know virtually nothing about Myspace. If I wanted to, can I put a link to your anti-illegal Myspace page on my blog? Can Myspace members put links to blogs on their Myspace page? Or can Myspace pages only link with other Myspace pages?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I know virtually nothing about Myspace. If I wanted to, can I put a link to your anti-illegal Myspace page on my blog? Can Myspace members put links to blogs on their Myspace page? Or can Myspace pages only link with other Myspace pages?
    My head is spinning!!!!!!

I'm not even going to ask to have that translated to "old folks speak".

I'm still working my way through understanding how "boards" are different from "blogs", are different from "forums". Yeeech!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    My head is spinning!!!!!!
    Sorry!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

patbrunz:

Don't apologize for being smarter than I am. I just need more (bilingual) edurkasion.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123