Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Buiness as usuall in Los Angeles

Don't believe a word you hear on any televised news. Today had no effect on merchants in LA, if anything they had more buiness than normally for a Monday. I my myself bought a SAE set of Craftsmen Pro series flexiable rachet wrenches, Craftsman bench grinder. Then went over to Home Depot (illegals were in parking lot begging for work) and I bought a oxy/acetlene cutting torch. Home Depot was packed with customers. Then I come home and see these marchers on news making statements of how sucessful it was. And Fox news confirming it, IT'S BS I wish every day was like today.

I walked out today here in sunny Southern California and saw lots of my Latino neighbors --- they were going shopping. The restaurants that were open were packed with people. Lots of people walking around with shopping bags. I saw lots of red and blue shirted folks. And one guy was wearing a minuteman tshirt, another had on a border patrol hat. Popeye's on Hollywood Boulevard was closed. A few businesses and restaurants were closed by not very many. I will add it to my website the businesses that were closed on Hollywood Boulevard between Vine and Highland and then post the info here.
    All and all a great day for AMERICANS!
    And wait until we start OUR boycott of Mexico!

Oh, I think we should have a day where AMERICANS don't shop. We could show them what a boycott really is. LOL They think a few thousand is something? How about if 260 million Americans stayed home one Sunday and didn't spend a penny?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Went shopping today here in Michigan...

I went shopping today, May 1, 2006 with my ex-hubby Mike Thomason who is a Vietnam Vet and we bought $100 worth of groceries and spent $20+ on gas in my van. Will do more shopping Thurs. May 4, 2006 when I get paid and will shop more in a week or two.