Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    Does mexico have socialized healthcare for their citizenry?
    They have free health care, thanks to the American taxpayers.

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    All nations that have any kind of healthcare at all have universal healthcare except for the US which has a for profit system. After WWII the civilized nations of the world agreed at the League of Nations that healthcare is a human right and that governments should provide it. Shortly after the League of Nations disbanded but the nations kept the universal healthcare. The US population has been kept ignorant for the purpose of maintaining the Biblically criminal profits from your disease that is possible for those in control of the "Greatest Healthcare System" in the world.

The quality of universal care in Mexico I am unable to get a grip on. Some say it is horrendous and others say it is just fine.
    Thanks! I was unaware of this. I heard medicine, like Anti-Biotics, could be bought over the counter there, unlike here. I think the Medical for-profit attitude in the U.S. takes it a little overboard myself, much like other businesses have done in recent years. I shouldn't have to take out a loan to see a Doctor.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

[quote="MollyThey have free health care, thanks to the American taxpayers.[/quote]

I can't prove this but my suspicion is that the entire rest of the planet (that has healthcare) has affordable healthcare thanks to US citizens getting soaked. This conclusion drawn from talking to international travelers that have been neighbors, co-workers, and people I have met on-line. The variation in costs is absolutely amazing. I've written about this quite a bit before on this forum so I'll shut-up now.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12