Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Burr and Dole OUT for North Carolina Unless......

I made my calls regarding Byrd's Amendment and made it clear to the offices of both our Senators that there is a large grass roots effort to end illegal immigration in North Carolina and throughout the country.

If they wish to keep their jobs, they will see to it that immigration laws are enforced in this state. That illegals will be deported immediately; that companies hiring illegals will be dealt with to the full extent of the law.

We need to take our frustrations out at election time. We need to kick all of these bumbs out of office that are supporting the destruction of a once great country. And they need to know they will be kicked out !!!!

Regards,

Dianne

Re: Burr and Dole OUT for North Carolina Unless......

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I made my calls regarding Byrd's Amendment and made it clear to the offices of both our Senators that there is a large grass roots effort to end illegal immigration in North Carolina and throughout the country.

If they wish to keep their jobs, they will see to it that immigration laws are enforced in this state. That illegals will be deported immediately; that companies hiring illegals will be dealt with to the full extent of the law.

We need to take our frustrations out at election time. We need to kick all of these bumbs out of office that are supporting the destruction of a once great country. And they need to know they will be kicked out !!!!

Regards,

Dianne
    That's how to tell them, keep it up. Don't let them have any rest.

Oh by the way I should say welcome, Dianne.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Burr and Dole : these two can not do enough between now and election to save their butts as far as I am concerned. They can consider themselves as history........bad history
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Burr and Dole : these two can not do enough between now and election to save their butts as far as I am concerned. They can consider themselves as history........bad history

You got that right.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

VOTE ANYONE IN OFFICE OUT OF OFFICE--ITS THE ONLY WAY

WELCOME TO ALIPAC, DIANNE !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not only should Burr and Dole be voted out of office, but they should be immediately deported after their votes today on the Byrd amendment. I think we should just outsource the entire US Senate. Maybe we'll import some politicans from India or something. At least their salaries would cost the taxpayers less money because they will work for cheap and hey, they couldn't be any worse then what we have now. Lets see how the politicans like outsourcing when we find a way to outsource them and their jobs. Pathetic bunch of weasels.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome, Dianne. Nice to have another North Carolinian on board to help deal with those IDIOTS. Let me just let you down gently--they aren't going to do doodley SQUAT unless Wackident tells them to do so. They are his PUPPETS AND, what's worse, is Dole is not up for reelection until 2008 and Burr until 2010. How's that for depressing??? Both of them voted for CAFTA after Burr SWORE that he wasn't. He said that until the very night of the vote when Wacki and Cheney were over in the Halls of Congress giving the FINGER to the ones who voted AGAINST it. NO LIE. We had a picture of Bush doing it on the website when it happened.

These two are TRAITORS and they both need to be shown the door.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton