Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CaptainAmerica you've got it all right, and you've said it well.

nittygritty my man, I find it hard to believe that you are giving up. What about all those great Native warriors? I was counting you among them.

2ndAmendSis said "he's smart like a fox..." referring to Bush. Do you mean smart like VINCENTE FOX. LOL.

We have got to keep our history in mind as we fight for our future. Hey, maybe someday that'll be on my tombstone -- it has a nice sound to it.

I'm obviously getting rummy, time for bed.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Bush, simply does not care about the polls one way or another! he is going to cram this down our throat and try to make us like it. He is the most stubborn fool I have ever run across and right behind him is our congress senate and house. Tell me what happens if he is impeached, who then will be in charge? Chenny? I can feel myself falling into a deep depression, I have only been that way one time in my life when my 24 yr old son was killed logging, that lasted many yrs, I simply don't want to go through that again, honest to god, I am not being melodramatic , I feel as if my country is dying right before my eyes, does anyone else feel the same as I do?
    Yes indeed, its like seeing a train coming at you doing 100 mph And SCREAMING at the top of your lungs for someone to hit the brakes......but nobody hears you..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12