Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    What amazes me is that all of the people here, and in other similar forums, have enough common sense to know what is right for this country and our Constitution and the people who run the big businesses do not care about what is right or our Constitution! Bush is a fine example of the way big business thinks, cold hearted to Patriots and would like to destroy our Constitution for his way of life!
    I must agree that it is amazing how the folks on the discussion boards see what's happening, yet our elected officials seem intent on giving this country to Mexico. We have to understand that we have 2 Americas: We have the America that lives next door to the invasion, we have the America that lives in gated communities. We have the America whose kids go to school with the invasion, and we have the America that sends their kids to private school. Bottom line is El Presidente Boosh only cares about M-O-N-E-Y and the US be damned. Atleast we know who to tell our grandkids destroyed beautiful America...

Obviously he is an evil Mexican before he is an evil American.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In my opinion it is about money/power/greed, our government controlled by corporate America shows no shame in treating working taxpayers as peons, However we the consumer hold the power in our pocketbooks and voting, no doubt it sometimes hurts to work at purchasing an item made by American workers or not hiring people who use illegal labor but it can be done and over time it will bring change.

It comes down to this we must not be lazy,we need to start at county/city level and watch our politicians, be involved, simply we have no choice folks because the mistakes now being made in this country our huge and will have an irreversible impact in coming years.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

GWB is a CFR elitist that wants to create a One World Order called the NAU. That is why he has not closed the borders.

It is about importing enough Illegal Immigrants to reach the tipping point where it will be too late to deport and enforce our laws because they will replace white workers and become the majority.

I urge you to read the articles at the August Review which lays out why our current and past presidents believe in no borders and the NAU.

www.augustreview.com
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Bush wants an Hispanic influx so that his Hispanic nephew, George Prescott Bush, will one day be elected president.

Bush wants Hillary to win the 08 election. Poppy Bush loves hanging out with Slick Willie on the ex-prez circuit. These political dynasties want to keep it all in the family.

I pick Mexican!!

---------------------- RED ALERT " NOW" ------------------------
    HELP STOP "BUSH'S VETO" "STOP" MEXICO'S TRUCKS!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 552#472552
    ORANGE ALERTS:
    STOP... REAL ID (NOW) ISSUED IN NC, CT @ OK ( they don't need to track citizens)
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=470075
    Support.. HR1940 STOP BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81156
    STOP..HR1999 15million$$$$ funding to LaRaza
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=80374
    PLEASE MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO ALICPAC "WE MUST STAY IN THE FIGHT"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Contact Info...Senators, Representatives & USEFUL INFORMATION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 761#384761
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    In my opinion it is about money/power/greed, our government controlled by corporate America shows no shame in treating working taxpayers as peons, However we the consumer hold the power in our pocketbooks and voting, no doubt it sometimes hurts to work at purchasing an item made by American workers or not hiring people who use illegal labor but it can be done and over time it will bring change.

It comes down to this we must not be lazy,we need to start at county/city level and watch our politicians, be involved, simply we have no choice folks because the mistakes now being made in this country our huge and will have an irreversible impact in coming years.
    I agree we must not be lazy and we have to watch our politicians 24/7 because they could care less about our best interest. Bush is their example of how to ignore and trample on the people. I am proud of ALL the AMERICANS that are standing up and shouting a resounding NO!!!! YOU will not be allowed to walk on us anymore!!!!

It does not matter what Bush is American or Mexican...HE IS WRONG and he will not be allowed to betray us anymore.

President Bush,WE are HERE and you will LISTEN TO US!!! WE are a force to be reckoned with and YOU will not be allowed to forget that!!!!

Every time I see or read about Bush I just want to barf. I can't believe I voted for an illegal alien twice!

Bush is a cocky, imbecille dictator who is drunk with power! He thinks he is King of the World! He's half Mexican and half Iraqi. He doesn't have an ounce of American patriotism in his body!

And all of the NAFTA stuff is crapola! NAFTA is just an AGREEMENT...not a TREATY! It was a mistake back in the 90's when his father negotiated it and a mistake when Clinton signed it! It can and should be repealed IMMEDIATELY! Any fool can see it's not working! I believe in free trade if it is FAIR trade; and NAFTA, CAFTA and the FTAA gives everything to Mexico, Central American, Latin America...and NOTHING TO THE U.S.!

bumping up
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast