Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

bumping up
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

He is a "North American". He sees no difference between us and Mexicans. Actually he probably prefers Mexicans, they are "less demanding" than us. He thinks they should have everything we have. That made up picture of him erasing our Southern border is exactly how he thinks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I had to again delete my own words
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Come on, you don't consider El Presidente Bush, one of kind, every neighboring nations idol?

Darn, I voted for him twice, I need a good whop on the head......never again, no Presidential dynasty's, one from the family is more than enough.

He's not the only one "Mexicano
    " he's also got this Congress the same way.. ......." None of them seem to be thinking straight. THEY certainly are ignoring us, but that's going to be at their peril, since they have to explain to us, their fellow USA Citizens about their actions and I can't wait to see the lively salsa, they perform come re-election time. Are there any in office with some rhythm?

Really good question though, since he has basically promised it seems ,on his own, ( let's hope so) Mexico everything including the kitchen sink....
    I just don't understand his thinking in trying to end run USA citizens and the very country he holds the highest office in........... Not normal, he doesn't play nice or fair. He's the neighborhood bully!

This unpatriotic, illegal alien lover needs to get out of Dodge now......I will be bald from pulling hair out until jan. 2009!

JAK
    He is DEFINATELY UN-AMERICAN...among other things!!!!!!!!

This seems to be his interest!!!!! Will do anything to get it... even selling out our sovereignty and our country and it's CITIZENS!!!!!!!!!!

Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Darn, I voted for him twice, I need a good whop on the head
    Please don't break the whoping stick, I need to borrow it when you are done.

I love the money bags............

Yep that's about right.......he did comment he has to refill the coffers once he's out..........What's $21 + million, gosh no one can live on that.

Didn't he just purchase something like 98+ acres in Paraguay? His father 173000 acres? This on some major aquifer there.

Maybe h'e gonna make a run for it after he leaves office........

Oh, then he will be South American citizen as well......Good Luck to 'em. Georgie Jr. and Pop will be controlling a lot of water there and making a few big bucks I am sure.....Definitely like to have controlling interests these Bush's.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123