Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush: BAH HUMBUG! to Ramos & Compean

[size=200][b]Christmas Pardons For Ramos And Compean: Bush Says, “Bah Humbug!â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Merry Christmas President Calderon
    compliments of
    President George Bush

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion." Article IV Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My mother told me last week she simply CANNOT grasp WHY Bush WON'T pardon UNJUSTLY imprisoned Border Patrol agents Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean. "UNLIKE some of those others Bush pardoned last week," Mom deplored through her tears, "Ramos and Compean were FRAMED, meaning they are INNOCENT! Yet, THESE two GOOD men are being DENIED a FAIR shake so they can be HOME for CHRISTMAS with their FAMILIES and FRIENDS! It's simply INCOMPREHENSIBLE to ME!" I, TOO, was crying. "It's incomprehensible to ME, too, Mom!" I wept. Later I told Mr. Loya my mom and I had cried for him, Nacho, Jose, and their families, and he compassionately expressed deep appreciation for our sorrow and sympathy.