Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is just that kind of cocky statements made by members of this administration that are going to come back and bite us in the you-know-what. THE IDIOT. Doesn't he GET IT?? The people who just bombed the targets in London bombed a subway and a bus. Had NOTHING to do with an airplane. And, they probably got into England through their porous borders just like they have or will get into America.

Did you also, by chance, hear our President's statement in response to the London attacks??? It wouldn't be hard to guess what he said but I'll keep you from having to thing about it!! He said, "We will hunt them down and we will get them"!! Where have we heard that statement before???? And, WHERE are the perpetrators of 9/11? Have we "hunted them down and killed them" or are they still lurking around just planning for their next attack on us? Since bin Laden, the mastermind, Mullah Omar and al Zawahiri, the second in command, are still on the loose, I would say that our success rate is pretty low in the "hunting them down and killing them" department.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

We've already captured 85,000 non-Mexicans already trying to sneak into this country illegally this year, 85,000 this year. As I say, 1 percent of them are terrorists. Just 1 percent. We are in grave jeopardy of suffering the same kind of attacks that they experienced in London.
    If I'm reading this correctly, that would be 850 of the 85,000 that are terrorists. That's 850 TOO MANY!!!

And where is the info coming from that 1% of the 85,000 are "terrorists?"

Who's making that determination?

It's a sure bet all 99% of the 85,000 are laughing themselves silly because they were "caught and released."

Where the heck are the 850 "terrorists?" Possibly in a neighborhood near you.

I wondered the exact same thing about those statistics. If they don't know WHO has slipped through the border, how in the hell do they know how many are terrorists?? AND, if they KNOW they are terrorists, why haven't they arrested them??? It's probably MORE than 1 %.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

June 13, 2004 Border patrol agents from the Willcox station encountered a large group of suspected illegal border crossers, estimated to be around 158, just east of the Sanders Ranch near the foothills of the Chiricauha Mountains. 71 suspected illegal aliens were apprehended; among them were 53 males of middle-eastern descent, dressed in typical latino immigrant garb. This was just one instance.
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12