Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Hand
    Bush is a tratior that is all there is to it! He needs to be removed from office he seems to be in competition with Jimmy Carter to see who can be the worst President ever elected and right now he is winning.
    We tried to start an impeachment movement here over a year ago but William put it down even though about 58% Alipac members would like to see Bush impeached.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-40569-days0-orderasc-0.html

Quote Originally Posted by socal
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Hand
    Bush is a tratior that is all there is to it! He needs to be removed from office he seems to be in competition with Jimmy Carter to see who can be the worst President ever elected and right now he is winning.
    We tried to start an impeachment movement here over a year ago but William put it down even though about 58% Alipac members would like to see Bush impeached.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-40569-days0-orderasc-0.html
    I agree.

Let me clarify that, I agree Bush needs to be impeached. I also agree with William. This group is focused on illegal immigration. If we start lobbying under the name ALIPAC for impeachment of Bush, Cheney or Snoopy, we would be losing credibility as a political action committee. On the other hand, there is no logical reason why members of this group can not form a second group that has the goal of seeing Bush impeached. The two just need to be separate in official identity.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Are Cheney or Polosi any better than Bush? I think that is the whole reason nobody is Impeaching Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Are Cheney or Polosi any better than Bush? I think that is the whole reason nobody is Impeaching Bush.
    Your probably right, but it is a mistake. Even if we end up with worse, we need to show that you can not just ignore the constitution and get away with it. I am afraid a horrible precedent is being set.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We must remember this..."73 Senators that ARE ATTORNEYS (in the real world). And 185 Represenatives that ARE ATTORNEYS...
    The question I have always asked is "Where in the Constitution does it say a Lawyer has to make decisions for the common folks?"
    I know their are some good attorneys, the ones that GET into power in DC for the most part are CORRUPT! PERIOD!
    Power CORRUPTS....And Attorneys do 2 things...
    They LITIGATE and they MANIPULATE!
    These people cover thier asses well believe me. Look at who is running for President, how many of them are Attorneys?
    The answer...DAMN NEAR ALL OF THEM!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99

I agree.

Let me clarify that, I agree Bush needs to be impeached. I also agree with William. This group is focused on illegal immigration. If we start lobbying under the name ALIPAC for impeachment of Bush, Cheney or Snoopy, we would be losing credibility as a political action committee. On the other hand, there is no logical reason why members of this group can not form a second group that has the goal of seeing Bush impeached. The two just need to be separate in official identity.

Seems to me that the reason why most Alipac members want Bush impeached is precisely because of illegal immigration since he won't enforce immigration laws. In other words, when it comes to illegal immigration, Bush is the MAIN PROBLEM and removing him would be a great victory in this fight to preserve our sovereignty, and would send a strong message to all politicians that non-enforcement of our immigration laws won't be tolerated.

You can fight little battles just about every month when Congress tries to sneak in another amnesty, forever, or fight one big one which would pretty much solve the problem of illegal immigration permanently by removing Bush from office.

Also, illegal immigration is only a symptom of a larger problem, which is CORPORATE TAKEOVER of this country. A handful of multi-national corporations has already taken over our media, which they use to defend illegal immigration. Next they plan to dissolve the sovereignty of this country into a North American Union and implant all people with chips, so that they can turn off your chip if you protest against them.

This is the larger picture, and if you can't see that, you'll lose your country and your liberty. In other words, the "Beast" is already here. You better start fighting it NOW, or you'll lose your freedom in the near future.

Oh, and people should realize that Bush is a frontman for the "Beast" since he's bought by corporate interests. Lately, you just don't become a president unless you promise to do their bidding, otherwise they'll use the TV media they own, against you in the presidential race.

Banned
    Yet as hard as he pushed , Bush could not get comprehensive
    immigration reform passed

He could put 20k national guard troops on the border and he should
    be tweaked for not doing so

But in the long run as I've stated in other threads

Go ahead and charge him with treason or at least sedition for failing to uphold his oath of office , Now find a Judge to issue a warrant or a cop to arrest him

Its just not going to happen

Also, illegal immigration is only a symptom of a larger problem, which is CORPORATE TAKEOVER of this country. A handful of multi-national corporations has already taken over our media, which they use to defend illegal immigration. Next they plan to dissolve the sovereignty of this country into a North American Union and implant all people with chips, so that they can turn off your chip if you protest against them.

This is the larger picture, and if you can't see that, you'll lose your country and your liberty. In other words, the "Beast" is already here. You better start fighting it NOW, or you'll lose your freedom in the near future.

Oh, and people should realize that Bush is a frontman for the "Beast" since he's bought by corporate interests. Lately, you just don't become a president unless you promise to do their bidding, otherwise they'll use the TV media they own, against you in the presidential race.
    I am not blind, I see all of the problems involved here. As I said, I agree that Bush needs to be impeached and charged with treason. However, I stand by my original analysis of the Alipac calling for the impeachment. We can accomplish much more if we stay specialized. I like most members here belong to many groups. Some are working towards impeaching Bush. Some are trying to get English as an official language. I belong to two groups trying to stop the NAU. As individuals, we can work hard on all of the above and more, but as an organization, ALIPAC would be more effective in fighting the immigration problem if it officially did not branch off.

Do other members agree or disagree with my take on this?

btt
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Bush is ignoring this bill just like he did the fence bill. He signs something, but it means nothing.
    His signature is in your name.

Get it?

Once upon a time, Americans knew what "honor" meant.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast