Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Yet as hard as he pushed , Bush could not get comprehensive
    immigration reform passed

He could put 20k national guard troops on the border and he should
    be tweaked for not doing so

But in the long run as I've stated in other threads

Go ahead and charge him with treason or at least sedition for failing to uphold his oath of office , Now find a Judge to issue a warrant or a cop to arrest him

Its just not going to happen
    You can't even get judges to crack down on child molesters.

You can't even guard your own children, your own young.

If you can't even handle the basics (Charles Darwin, Instincts, DNA), don't expect to get very far with more sophisticated issues (abstract laws).

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Also, illegal immigration is only a symptom of a larger problem, which is CORPORATE TAKEOVER of this country. A handful of multi-national corporations has already taken over our media, which they use to defend illegal immigration. Next they plan to dissolve the sovereignty of this country into a North American Union and implant all people with chips, so that they can turn off your chip if you protest against them.

This is the larger picture, and if you can't see that, you'll lose your country and your liberty. In other words, the "Beast" is already here. You better start fighting it NOW, or you'll lose your freedom in the near future.

Oh, and people should realize that Bush is a frontman for the "Beast" since he's bought by corporate interests. Lately, you just don't become a president unless you promise to do their bidding, otherwise they'll use the TV media they own, against you in the presidential race.
    I am not blind, I see all of the problems involved here. As I said, I agree that Bush needs to be impeached and charged with treason. However, I stand by my original analysis of the Alipac calling for the impeachment. We can accomplish much more if we stay specialized. I like most members here belong to many groups. Some are working towards impeaching Bush. Some are trying to get English as an official language. I belong to two groups trying to stop the NAU. As individuals, we can work hard on all of the above and more, but as an organization, ALIPAC would be more effective in fighting the immigration problem if it officially did not branch off.

Do other members agree or disagree with my take on this?
    May I humbly suggest that "primary focus" should not be rigidly exclusive? It all relates. And impediments != good.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    For years, the White House has tried to put drivers in the U.S. at risk by pushing to allow unsafe Mexican-domiciled trucks on our highways. In December, we got Congress to eliminate all funding for George Bush's so-called "pilot" program under which these NAFTA trucks would be permitted to travel on all US roads, not just inside a limited border region.

No matter what Congress does, this administration still wants to sacrifice public safety on the altar of the failed NAFTA trade model. Of course, George Bush has repeatedly ignored Congress on this issue, believing he is the decider of whether or not Americans should be safe on the nation's roadways.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If George Bush's actions are really so obviously illegal...

couldn't citizens form up and place illegal Mexican trucks under essentially "citizen's arrest"?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234