Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The INS did it in Southern California back in the 70's and I did not here them saying it was not possible then.

They used to come with green BP school buses in the area I used work every two weeks. The employees would yell migre migre but the INS guys would surround them and put them on the bus.

No hearing, no judge, just a one way bus trip to the border. The laws are on the books that allow this and Julie Meyers and Bush could do it in a heartbeat if they wanted to.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

"Any politician who says we can't deport these illegal immigrants is a politician we can't let stay in office for very much longer."
    Say it loud and say it proud. We are going to continue going around in circles until we get these traitorous jerks out of office. We have got to go head-hunting in the next election. And I think we will.

Let the heads roll.

The stated job of the executive branch of government is to ENFORCE the laws. George Bush has chose to ignore enforcing them during his last 6 years in office. He deserves to be impeached as he has failed to do his job.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

The biggest question is...How in the h--- are you going to figure out how long they've been here when you don't even know how many there are!!!! What? Are we going to line them all up and ask? If we can round them up for that, we can round them up for deportation!!

I saw a funny joke on Britt Hume's news show on Fox the other night, they showed a tunnel dug by Americans that ran all the way from tx to the Canadian border for the illegal immigrants, that might be cheaper then deportation or building a fence lol I know this is a serious issue but sometimes we need a little humor to right?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

The President of the United States came out and said that rounding up and deporting illegal aliens is "not going to work". Oh, really? There is a Chinese proverb that says, "The man who says that a task is impossible should get out of the way of the man doing it." If our president feels that America is incapable of expelling illegal aliens, then he should just get all of the Federal agents out of the way, and let the volunteer Minuteman Project do the job that our agents are prevented from doing. Private citizens have already volunteered to watch our borders, and to build the fences that the government neglects. I'm sure that more volunteers would gladly help to protect our homes and jobs, by rounding up the illegals, given that our president thinks it isn't worth even trying.
    There is a fatal flaw in President Bush's presentation: America has enemies. Some of those enemies are intent upon entering our country, with the goal of destroying us. Not all of America's enemies plan to sneak in quietly. Some of our enemies talk of massive invasion. China's military is almost as large as our entire population. North Korea's army is the largest, per capita, in the world. Recently, there has been much anti-American rhetoric from the president of Venezuela. Some analysts think that the next president of Mexico could attempt the Reconquista option. (If our own president doesn't do it for them.) And, don't forget that Cuba is still run by Castro's Communists.
    Given that so many foreign countries seem to at least consider invading America as a possible option, and given that some of those countries have armies larger than the number of illegal aliens within the United States, does it seem foolish to anyone else that the President of the United States would say that getting rid of foreign invaders (they are not "guests"!) is not going to work? Perhaps our president thinks that rounding up illegal aliens is one of those "jobs that Americans won't do." Perhaps some might say that such a statement meets the definition of giving "aid and comfort" to our enemies.

The Homeland security agency ( a misnomer for the Gomers who let 12 million+ illegals in the country) announced that they are going to do background checks on 400,000 dock workers. The announcement made it sound almost routine. Background checks are very labor intensive, much more so than INS raids on Walmart. As for how they will know how long illegals have been in the country they will probably do like they did in 86 and just take notes written by practically anyone. I don't think you can rely on any government agency anymore. The Austin paper ran an article on how the Texas Department of Corrections hired the grand wizard of the K.K.K. as a prison guard. He almost finished training but in a class on gangs he reportedly knew too much about the Arian brotherhood which raised suspicion. Ironically they blamed sloppy hiring policies on low wages. Who is responsible for that?

I'm sorry, but put me in control. I'll show you qutie a few ways to deport. Quite a few inexpensive ways. It doesn't take an indepth program to get it done. They are all thinking to hard. Keep it simple. Example: Put the thousands upon thousands of school busses to use during the summer months. Run them back and forth. Another example would be to impose stiffer laws on every aspect of living i.e banks, apt. complexes, car lots, take away thier resources, and make it impossible for them to sustain "life as usual". The problem will then take care of itself. The little something they had back there will then become alot better then the the NOTHING they have here! Nothing is impossible, it's just what they want us to believe!

I HAVE A YUKON THAT CAN HOLD ABOUT 8 PASSENGERS. I WILL BE MORE THAN WILLING TO SPEND MY OWN MONEY TO RUN A FEW TRIPS. I'M SURE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO VOLUNTEER FOR SUCH AN CAUSE!

Bush says deporting illegal immigrants is "not going to work." Has this fellow Bush done ANYTHING in his 6 years in office that "worked"? According to his 70% no-approval ratings, the American public says a resounding NO!

Just tonight I received a call from the "Republican Issues Group" asking if I approve or disapprove of the president's performance. I was only too glad to answer! I wonder if they're starting to get it through their thick heads that whatever support he once had is quickly abandoning him.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast