Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush did us a favor

Look at all the new people here.It's great.Not that I am not new myself

OH YES, Sap............he sure did!!

Wait for the next MARCH on DC..........this should be a real boost, LOL.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Would rather that he did the right thing but bringing new people to our side of this issue is something

You or Vicente Fox?

Whose opinion does Bush respect more, yours or that of Mexican president Vicente Fox? I offer you this evidence, taken from a Bloomberg News dispatch:

President Vicente Fox called Bush Sunday to discuss the use of troops on the border. "The United States is not going to militarize the southern border,'' Bush said in his televised speech. ``Mexico is our neighbor, and our friend.''
    Isn't it obvious whose opinion means more to him? And I would venture to say that at the present time, Mexico is NOT our friend! Mexico is our parasite, our tapeworm, our vampire, our succubus! It is draining the US economy of dollars in order to prop up its own.

Mexico is not our neighbor or our friend Mexico is sending us their poorest unskilled and uneducated people so they can send back money to their even poorer, unskilled and uneducated families back home. Mexico wants this money to support their economy at the detriment of ours. Who does the president think he is kidding?
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mexico is our friend,they are sending their hardest working people here to help us out with all the jobs that as a lazy merican I dont want to do.They have even let thier people establish deep roots here to prove that they are our friends.They love us so much that they want us to give them parts of our country so they can make the border states just like the rest of their country.
    Almost forgot Bush was a govner of a border state.He knows what he is doing.

Re: You or Vicente Fox?

Quote Originally Posted by Stuff
    Whose opinion does Bush respect more, yours or that of Mexican president Vicente Fox? I offer you this evidence, taken from a Bloomberg News dispatch:

President Vicente Fox called Bush Sunday to discuss the use of troops on the border. "The United States is not going to militarize the southern border,'' Bush said in his televised speech. ``Mexico is our neighbor, and our friend.''
    Isn't it obvious whose opinion means more to him? And I would venture to say that at the present time, Mexico is NOT our friend! Mexico is our parasite, our tapeworm, our vampire, our succubus! It is draining the US economy of dollars in order to prop up its own.
    Fox will do nothing for us. $80 billion annually flows back across the boarder each year. (without paying OUR taxes by the way).
    Fox needs to be pressured by the Mexican people and the US to get his house in order and create an ecconomy that keeps his "proud" Mexicans home.