Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush Emphasizes with the wounded troops.

Excerpted from http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases ... 60101.html

As you can possibly see, I have an injury myself -- not here at the hospital, but in combat with a Cedar. I eventually won. The Cedar gave me a little scratch. As a matter of fact, the Colonel asked if I needed first aid when she first saw me. I was able to avoid any major surgical operations here, but thanks for your compassion, Colonel.
    What a guy!
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Re: Bush Emphasizes with the wounded troops.

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    Excerpted from http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases ... 60101.html

As you can possibly see, I have an injury myself -- not here at the hospital, but in combat with a Cedar. I eventually won. The Cedar gave me a little scratch. As a matter of fact, the Colonel asked if I needed first aid when she first saw me. I was able to avoid any major surgical operations here, but thanks for your compassion, Colonel.
    What a guy!
    What a dufus!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush EMPHASIZES with the troops or EMPATHIZES????
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

And, THIS is what he said to INJURED TROOPS?? This man is CRAZY. How in the WORLD would he have thought they would have found that FUNNY??? WHAT a RAGING IDIOT. What is WRONG with the man? That man is CERTIFIABLY INSANE.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton