Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    This is treason. Dereliction of office. IMPEACH and remove the whole administration!
    Everything Bush has done is treasonous. He not only needs to be impeached, he needs to be removed from office asap. We can't wait for impeachement procedures.
    Treason is specifically and narrowly defined by the Constitution. May I suggest that you familiarize yourself with Art. III Sec. 3, and then review the legal history of the application of that provision. I wrote a detailed post on the specifics of each and every person tried and convicted of treason in this country. Maybe you should dig that up.

Regardless of how you or anyone else think that treason should be defined, this President does not appear to have done anything that could be so defined under the Constitution. Unless you have some evidence of something that no one else has provided, impeachment for treason is a pipe dream and a pointless diversion. This sort of tilting at windmills by creating a bogeyman is not only absurd, it is also detrimental to the cause of getting the hard work done that will be required to actually realistically accomplish our goals.

SOSADFORUS:
    Evidintily we are, look where we sit,It worked out so well for them, its almost like a perfect plan, our only hope is march on the white house and bodly take it back, then watch how fast they bring out the military that they refuse to put on our borders!!!
    Just wanted to clarify that I did not say this, I believe that the quotation area was mismarked in the post above.

[Mod Edit} Quote field above has been corrected to attribute the proper messages to their posters.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by native
    You have to keep in mind the "ONLY" thing between amnesty and upholding the rule of law in this country is the "good" Conservative Republicans that stand in the breach. We have to be careful not to throw out the baby with the bath water.
    You mean like a lot of numbskulls did in November? Yeah, let's impeach Bush and Cheney and walk Nancy Pelosi, employer of illegal aliens and supporter of amnesty, into the Oval Office.

Sometimes I think that the politicians are right when they treat us like idiots...
    I agree Crocket! We sure did spite those Republicans and showed them a thing or two, didn't we? In the process we cut off our own noses!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

the problem is that Bush has adopted non-enforcement as a method for changing the law's intent. Look at the WSJ article regarding the strictness of the Sarbanes-Oxley law, passed in 2002 after the Enron scandal. He is quoted as saying: “we don’t need to change the law; we need to change the way the law is implemented”.
    This mentality should give Americans and legal immigrants pause about the evolution of the rule-of-law as viewed from the ethereal heights of the White House. But then, it follows logically from the unspoken Bush precept that “commerce trumps all laws, even National Security”, as evidenced by his refusal to enforce our laws and national security on the border... posting toy-soldiers within 100 miles of the border
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

The pro's use this excuse all the time in justifying the illegals presence in our country that commerce does indeed trump our soveirgnty and our laws. Money, the economy, capitalism are holy Gods and we should sacrifice everything for them according to them.

This is treason. Dereliction of office. IMPEACH and remove the whole administration!
    Exactly. If this isn't treason then someone tell me what is. This guy fights more harder for foreigners then he does us. If Bush likes Mexihole so much why doesn't he just resign his post and go live down in that dump?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

to save this country, and we will, we need to keep waking people up! openly talk to people not just family and friend. when you are in casual social situations if the oportunity presents itself talk. let the p.c.ers talk then politely shoot them down with thought out facts. my goals is to get them to think i have been doing this and it has been interesting some of the reactions i've gotten from people, it's never been bad.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Exactly. If this isn't treason then someone tell me what is. This guy fights more harder for foreigners then he does us. If Bush likes Mexihole so much why doesn't he just resign his post and go live down in that dump?
    Try Article III, Sec. 3. In this country, that and that alone is what constitutes actionable treason.

George Bush feels betrayed by Republicans on immigration
    Boy that's rich! Mr What border just call me Jorge feels betrayed. Unbelievable.

He had a chance to really unite the Republican party however he made his choice. He chose Ted Kennedy and the Democrats...

More word games...just like amnesty, guest worker and racist.

Mr Globalist can kiss my ass.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast