Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    This is treason. Dereliction of office. IMPEACH and remove the whole administration!
    Exactly. If this isn't treason then someone tell me what is. This guy fights more harder for foreigners then he does us. If Bush likes Mexihole so much why doesn't he just resign his post and go live down in that dump?
    Try Article III, Sec. 3. In this country, that and that alone is what constitutes actionable treason.
    Article IV: Section 4. The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion;

Well we are being invaded by millions of illegals and he's not protecting us. In fact he's outright encouraged it. He's entered into a secret agreement with foreign heads of state to end our sovereignty and turn us into a NAU without a single vote from Congress or the people. Seems like actionable treason to me.

What will it take to convince you that this man is treasonous? This a-hole is treasonous and so is the rest of Congress if they continue to let this man get away with what he's doing.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    This is treason. Dereliction of office. IMPEACH and remove the whole administration!
    Exactly. If this isn't treason then someone tell me what is. This guy fights more harder for foreigners then he does us. If Bush likes Mexihole so much why doesn't he just resign his post and go live down in that dump?
    Try Article III, Sec. 3. In this country, that and that alone is what constitutes actionable treason.
    Article IV: Section 4. The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion;

Well we are being invaded by millions of illegals and he's not protecting us. In fact he's outright encouraged it. He's entered into a secret agreement with foreign heads of state to end our sovereignty and turn us into a NAU without a single vote from Congress or the people. Seems like actionable treason to me.

What will it take to convince you that this man is treasonous? This a-hole is treasonous and so is the rest of Congress if they continue to let this man get away with what he's doing.
    Dude, you have a valid complaint against George Bush as do the rest of us. But it's not treason, or at least if he's guilty of treason he hasn't been caught at it yet. Nothing you have identified is treason according to the provision and its historical application.

I note a pattern to your posts, "dman." Maybe you should call yourself DNCman.

BE CAREFULL WHERE YOU SPEND YOUR MONEY

If trade and being traders is so important to the theives and liers, then, Not buying their stuff is something that could STOP them in their tracks.

Let the Mexcans buy the poison food and junk they sell. I'm not.

Americans are realizing that we have to try to buy locally, make it yourself, or grow it yourself. As well as not doing business with the enemy. I'm extremely carefull who I do business with and what I buy.

Does anyone think Bush/Clinton/Kennedy want to see Americans be innovative and successful, despite their tireless greedy efforts to undermine U.S., No! So, I am choosing very carefully where to spend my hard earned money. I am very pragmatic and watchful of the pubic servants; learning more and more everyday of their tricks and deceit.
    For example: Pelose owns a winery in California, as a result, I am not buying any more California wine just to make sure I do NOT support her or other possible theives.

Let them underestimate U.S. WE will always win.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I believe that George Bush is a poster child for why you should not ever user Cocaine and if you do, be very careful who you use cocaine with in college because they might still want influence in your life when you become a national personality. Especially if your daddy was head of the CIA when you were snorting up with that Iran Contra powder.

Anyone remember the documentary that won the awards back in 1991 called "The Panama Connection" ?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I believe that George Bush is a poster child for why you should not ever user Cocaine and if you do, be very careful who you use cocaine with in college because they might still want influence in your life when you become a national personality. Especially if your daddy was head of the CIA when you were snorting up with that Iran Contra powder.

Anyone remember the documentary that won the awards back in 1991 called "The Panama Connection" ?

W
    I remember more than that. I also have read Compromised by Terry Reed and John Cummings, The Mafia, CIA & George Bush by Pete Brewton, and numerous other expose's of the Bush clan. I have read at least as much stuff on the Clinton Gestapo up in Arkansas in the 1980s and have seen plenty of documentation on Clinton's involvement with massive cocaine trade.

That's the trick, William. You don't become President, Speaker of the House, Senate Majority (or Minority) Leader or hold any other office of significance unless you have been "made." That means that every one of the front-runners for President has some dirty little secret that can be used as a control mechanism when the need arises.

April
    dman1200 wrote:

WELL, I am convinced it is time to stop this power hungry, greed driven individual from totally wrecking the country and I think there are LOTS of us that are ABSOLUTELY fed up

Dude, you have a valid complaint against George Bush as do the rest of us. But it's not treason, or at least if he's guilty of treason he hasn't been caught at it yet. Nothing you have identified is treason according to the provision and its historical application.

I'm going to write this in big letters so maybe when you read this you can understand me. JUST BECAUSE I THINK BUSH IS A TRAITOR DOES NOT MEAN THAT I AM A LEFT WING DEMOCRAT. I DON'T SUPPORT THE DNC, I DON'T SUPPORT HILLARY OR ANY OF THE OTHER LEFTWING NUTJOBS. GOT THAT? I'VE BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR A LONG TIME AND I'VE NEVER ONCE CLAIMED TO HAVE SUPPORTED THE DEMS SO I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU COME UP WITH THIS EMPTY ACCUSATION. I hope we are now clear on that matter.

I detect a pattern in your posts too. The pattern with you is that despite the fact that you know deep down that Bush is a traitor and you know what he is doing is wrong, you continue to use the Democrats and Bill Clinton in particular as an excuse to justify defending Bush and not holding him accountable. You want to keep trumping up the lesser of the two evils argument, but you know what, it's really a weak argument and a poor excuse. The lesser of the two evils is still evil and continuing to put up with the rotten choices we have in office is what has gotten us to this point. Failure to hold those responsible accountable for their actions regardless of political party is what has gotten us to this point. We have become a weak and decadent nation on the verge of a huge collapse and it's attitudes like yours that has gotten us to the breaking point. If we don't turn the tide and start holding these politicians accountable then where do we draw the line? Where does it stop? Do we just sit on our hands and hope/pray that these politicians like Bush do a complete 180 and all of a sudden out of the blue start adhering to the will of the people? I think you have a better chance of hell freezing over.

It's obvious that we disagree on what treason is. I've given you an example of what Bush is doing as treason. You have yet to give me an example of what you think treason is. Many people think what he is doing is treason and I'm not talking about what the libs are saying either. All I know is that Richard Nixon had to resign and Bill Clinton got impeached for far less than what Bush has done now, far less. Either you got some alternative motive for defending Bush or your in serious denial mode.

Yes I know that impeaching Bush gives us Cheney who everyone thinks is the boogeyman. Actually having him take over may not be as bad as people think. Do I support him? Hell no. But impeaching Bush for Cheney makes Cheney an immediate lame duck and he'll be scared of doing anything because implacating Bush on anything more than likely implacates Cheney too and he'll know that if Bush gets impeached that he won't be untouchable and if anything he'll fear that his head is next to be on the chopping block so he'll be fearing the wrath of the American people alot more than he does now. Cheney may be the most arrogant politician ever, but even he fears losing his power too. They all do because that's all they care about.

You see these politicians all have this sense that they are untouchable. They think that no matter what they do at the end of the day they will get voted back into office and even if they don't that's ok too because the worst that will happen is that they'll collect a fat pension off of our dime and get to go work for some big wig lobbying firm. Gee I wonder why they think that? It's time we take that all away from them. We need to knock them off their high horse and make them know that they aren't above the law or the American people and they aren't bigger than America itself.

What is the bigger disgrace, the politicians doing what they are doing or the people of this country that sit back and let it happen?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    [quote=dman1200]
    Quote Originally Posted by "CCUSA":3v08wpan

I'm going to write this in big letters so maybe when you read this you can understand me. JUST BECAUSE I THINK BUSH IS A TRAITOR DOES NOT MEAN THAT I AM A LEFT WING DEMOCRAT. I DON'T SUPPORT THE DNC, I DON'T SUPPORT HILLARY OR ANY OF THE OTHER LEFTWING NUTJOBS. GOT THAT? I'VE BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR A LONG TIME AND I'VE NEVER ONCE CLAIMED TO HAVE SUPPORTED THE DEMS SO I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU COME UP WITH THIS EMPTY ACCUSATION. I hope we are now clear on that matter.

I detect a pattern in your posts too. The pattern with you is that despite the fact that you know deep down that Bush is a traitor and you know what he is doing is wrong, you continue to use the Democrats and Bill Clinton in particular as an excuse to justify defending Bush and not holding him accountable. You want to keep trumping up the lesser of the two evils argument, but you know what, it's really a weak argument and a poor excuse. The lesser of the two evils is still evil and continuing to put up with the rotten choices we have in office is what has gotten us to this point. Failure to hold those responsible accountable for their actions regardless of political party is what has gotten us to this point. We have become a weak and decadent nation on the verge of a huge collapse and it's attitudes like yours that has gotten us to the breaking point. If we don't turn the tide and start holding these politicians accountable then where do we draw the line? Where does it stop? Do we just sit on our hands and hope/pray that these politicians like Bush do a complete 180 and all of a sudden out of the blue start adhering to the will of the people? I think you have a better chance of hell freezing over.

It's obvious that we disagree on what treason is. I've given you an example of what Bush is doing as treason. You have yet to give me an example of what you think treason is. Many people think what he is doing is treason and I'm not talking about what the libs are saying either. All I know is that Richard Nixon had to resign and Bill Clinton got impeached for far less than what Bush has done now, far less. Either you got some alternative motive for defending Bush or your in serious denial mode.

Yes I know that impeaching Bush gives us Cheney who everyone thinks is the boogeyman. Actually having him take over may not be as bad as people think. Do I support him? Hell no. But impeaching Bush for Cheney makes Cheney an immediate lame duck and he'll be scared of doing anything because implacating Bush on anything more than likely implacates Cheney too and he'll know that if Bush gets impeached that he won't be untouchable and if anything he'll fear that his head is next to be on the chopping block so he'll be fearing the wrath of the American people alot more than he does now. Cheney may be the most arrogant politician ever, but even he fears losing his power too. They all do because that's all they care about.

You see these politicians all have this sense that they are untouchable. They think that no matter what they do at the end of the day they will get voted back into office and even if they don't that's ok too because the worst that will happen is that they'll collect a fat pension off of our dime and get to go work for some big wig lobbying firm. Gee I wonder why they think that? It's time we take that all away from them. We need to knock them off their high horse and make them know that they aren't above the law or the American people and they aren't bigger than America itself.

What is the bigger disgrace, the politicians doing what they are doing or the people of this country that sit back and let it happen?[/quote:3v08wpan]

ABSOLUTELY FALSE! I DO NOT defend Bush. PERIOD. What I do try to accomplish here is to get people with one-track minds making foolish statements about prosecuting the President for treason to understand just how foolish, from a practical legal standpoint, those statements are. It is one thing to say that this President along with most of the Presidents from the last century have in one way or another betrayed the people of this country, whether it is in favor of foreign financial interests or foreign invaders. I agree with such a statement wholeheartedly. In fact, I have made that statement myself. It is another thing to speak of impeachment for treason. I have previously explained in explicit detail the reason that such a possibility does not exist, so I will not bother to explain it again.

As for the mention of Clinton and other Presidents who have betrayed the American people in similar fashion, that is not a defense of Bush or of anyone, but rather an attempt to impart some sober perspective into the wild-eyed rants about treason.

I further resent claims that I am a Bush defender. I am defender for no one. If demanding evidence, common sense, or practical reality of other commentators here is equal to defense then we are all advocates of one person or another. I do not, however, believe that attempting to keep the debate rational and factual is indicative of anything other than the desire to elevate the level of debate. I find it telling that the simple statement that the legal definition of treason in this country strictly limits the application of the charge is twisted into some raving claim of advocacy. Agenda-driven posters do not like to be confronted with anything that blunts their rhetoric.

So ending our countries sovereignty in the name of trade and commerce isn't treason? I'm sorry, but I can't think of a better example. I'm sure our founding fathers would disagree as well. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree because nothing we say will convince one another. I'm not changing my mind and I'm sure you won't either.

Personally I want to stop this madman from further encouraging the invasion of our nation and the implementation of the NAU. Keeping this man in office isn't going to accomplish that goal.

If we don't start holding these people accountable then we deserve what we get.

Banned
    So ending our countries sovereignty in the name of trade and commerce isn't treason?
    If you are talking about the legal definition of treason in this country, then no, it isn't. That's why I provided Art. III, Sec. 3 to you. The verbiage is quite clear as to what is and is not actionable treason. I would have preferred a bit broader definition, but the constitutional provision as it exists was the result of the issues of the times. King George had made a habit of using accusations of treason to imprison anyone who disagreed with his policies, and the FFs did not wish to grant the power to this government to routinely stir up patriotic fervor and then use it to make wholesale arrests fro "treason."

I'm sorry, but I can't think of a better example.
    If you can't think of a better example then you do well to apologize.

I'm sure our founding fathers would disagree as well.
    With you? Yes, they would (see above).

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree because nothing we say will convince one another. I'm not changing my mind and I'm sure you won't either.
    Your "mind" and mine have nothing to do with it. What I provided you was the actual law regarding the quite narrow definition of treason. I have a legal leg to stand on; you do not.

Personally I want to stop this madman from further encouraging the invasion of our nation and the implementation of the NAU. Keeping this man in office isn't going to accomplish that goal.

If we don't start holding these people accountable then we deserve what we get.
    There is nothing wrong with this comment, so long as you divorce it from the fantasy of charges of treason.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123