Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You know it's funny. This maniac won't veto one spending bill from this inept Congress, you know he won't veto one amnesty or free trade bill. Yet he'll veto this? Like I said, he's only against this because he wants as many slaves as possible to either fight a war for him or to supply him with as much cheap labor as possible. He's an ass.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Like I said, he's only against this because he wants as many slaves as possible to either fight a war for him or to supply him with as much cheap labor as possible. He's an ass.
    While I agree with your last three words, I fail to see how what he did will give him more slaves.

As I understand it, the veto is just to keep the federal government from using tax payer dollars from funding research on embryos.

If this is the wonderful thing it is proposed to be, then it will also be immensely profitable and would seem to be a great investment.

Any taxpayer who wants to invest his/her money in this can do so - the veto didn't stop that.

I am not sure what his motive is - I suspect it is to keep the churches behind him, I don't know.

But it would seem if he wanted more slaves, he would want this to go forward.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12