Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush finally grows a backbone to protect...embryos?

So let me get this straight, allowing the killing of embryos by scientists for the sake of medical research, bad. Allowing the killing of innocent Americans by masses of illegal aliens for the sake of free trade, no problemas.

Bush said:
    "we must also remember that embryonic stem cells come from human embryos that are destroyed for their cells. Each of these human embryos is a unique human life with inherent dignity and matchless value."

How about the matchless value and inherent dignity of innocent Americans? I have never seen Bush stand up for their lives, in fact, almost the opposite, he stands up for the dignity and values of illegal aliens, well ahead of those of the American citizens who have died in crimes committed by ilegal aliens.

Has he ever spoken out against the deaths of innocent children, women or law enforcement officers at the hands of illegal aliens, even once? Has he ever stood up against illegal alien gang rapists, MS-13 members, DUI or Hit and Run drivers? I have heard him make a stand against alien smugglers, but not for the sake of protecting innocent Americans, but for the sake of protecting the illegal aliens. I guess as long as you die for the sake of promoting free trade and globalization, he considers that to be A-OK.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Maybe we should suggest selling these embryos, so he could make a buck. That might change his mind.

No prohibition on killing embryos

Bush's veto doesn't prohibit the killing of embryos. All it does is guarantee that Americans will continue to have a choice as to whether or not their money will be used for embryonic stem cell research.

I agree that federal, taxpayer money should not be spent on stem cell research. Many taxpayers have serious moral objections to this practice and shouldn't see their tax dollars paying for it. So far, to my knowledge, not a single cure has come from stem cells, but if it is the great potential cure-all that some suggest, I would think that the private corporations would be falling all over themselves to invest in it. Federal money should not be necessary.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

I agree, taxpayers should not be funding stem cell research. Let the private sector foor the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerbabe
    I agree, taxpayers should not be funding stem cell research. Let the private sector foor the bill.
    It’s about the only thing He has done lately that I do agree with. Impeach the Idiot and send him back to his village. I herd they miss him.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Reptile:

Don't forget when Bush destroys the constitution and declares himself emperor of the world, he's going to need those babies he's saved from embryonic stem cell research for the future wars he's going to wage a few years down the road. He'll need those warm bodies so he can promote his globalistic agenda across the globe. Syria needs a Burger King, no problem, send in the troops, start the bombing raids.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BTW:

Nice touch waving all those babies in the crowd yesterday during his speech so he can pander to the gullible religious right that supports this moron.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You said it dman!
    "Remember the Alamo!"

I agree with him on this - and it is probably the only thing he has done I can say that about. What his motive is worries me.

I don't want my tax dollars paying for this.

If, in fact, it will lead to the great healing, it will be a tremendous investment. That is why private money should be used. If it is the greatest thing to come down the pike, then they will invest. There is a tremendous amount of money in the hands of those who have the money to fund such things - let them do it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast