Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush Fox conspire allow more illegals in and give them amnes

President Bush conspired with Mexican President Vicente Fox to allow more illegals into the U.S. and give them amnesty.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Illegal immigrants
    deserve to be deported

http://kennebecjournal.mainetoday.com/v ... 7084.shtml

In the Folk era, I loved Woody Guthrie's song "Deportee," about the plight of the migrant workers. Now, the headlines of the April 3 "Human Events" weekly show Pasadena High School students carry signs declaring: "If you think I'm illegal because I'm Mexican, learn the true history because I'm in my homeland." The arrogance of this lie boils my blood.

President Bush conspired with Mexican President Vicente Fox to allow more illegals into the U.S. and give them amnesty. This is no surprise to members of the John Birch Society who have been exposing the United Nations formation of a one-world-government for 50 years. Bush calls them guest workers, but since a guest is someone willingly invited, the illegals are more accurately invaders.

The press calls them immigrants, but this is an insult to the group most outraged by the illegals: the Hispanics who immigrated legally, taking the oath of U.S. citizenship. Illegals state they have confused loyalties. If they want the benefits of U.S. citizenship, there should be no confusion of loyalty.

Mexico seceded from Spain in 1821, California seceded from Mexico in 1836, and the USA paid Mexico $15 million to purchase California, Arizona, New Mexico, Wyoming and Colorado in 1848. Let's tell the illegals what the true history is and deport every single one. Adios deportee. Woody, shame on you. "This land was bought for you and me." Demand our representatives support Bill HR 2671 to remove illegal aliens.

Robert Bruce Acheson

Dixfield

Why am I not surprised