Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If his poll numbers get any lower he will be asked to step down as the leader of the free world ( free for the time being) must be able to function. With these numbers he is a lame duck...with 2 and 1/2 years to go on his contract on America.

I truly believe that after elections the Dems will try to impeach him anyway.

MJ

Isn't it something that disgusts you when you compare Bush's workplace enforcement record vs. Clintons? Can you believe that Clinton was much tougher than Bush??
    I only wish I could have the opportunity to vote for Bush again. He wouldn't get elected to dogcatcher.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Re: "Bush getting cold feet on Illegal Immigration&

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by shotgun
    BBC's White House correspondent reported (May2, 2006, PBS station WEDU in Florida) that the White House is in a panic over Bush's sinking Poll numbers ------ and Bush is really feeling the heat over Illegal immigration.
    The correspondent said that from everyone he's been talking to that "Bush is getting cold feet" on the Amnesty.

How great is that!!!!

Don't stop now ALIPAC-ers.... keep the heat on!!
    Its wishful thinking. Bush OWES someone big in Mexico over something. There is no way he will give in.
    I agree with you butterbean. Plus he owes all his big corporate supporters who want the cheap labor. Its all about greed. He doesn't care about this country.
    [b]Maybe we can have Donald Trump persuade Bush to appear on The Apprentice so he can be fired and/or impeached with style.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You and I can offer but one vote.

Corporations and the wealthy elite offer fine jobs at HUGE salaries.

Ni bribery, nothing illegal. Just don't mess up too badly while in political office and the politicians and their families are taken very good care of.

I like to use ex-prez Reagan and Chelsea Clintion as examples, just two of MANY.

Prez. Clinton's kid graduates college and STARTS at $100,000 per year. Way more than the vast majority of college grads. Why? Guess.

Reagan makes a 15-minute speech and receives TWO-MILLION DOLLARS.

Where are the majority of politician's loyalty gonna' be with?

Guess.

Finally some good news.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

IL: "The Most Corrupt State in The Country outside of Mexico"
    Unfortunately,

All these Liberals who are running these Polls are not saying anything about the fact that it's due to Illegal Alien problems.

They are shifting the blame on poor economy, War in Iraq, and gas prices, all of which are nonsense.
    "IMPEACH JORGE BUSH NOW!!"

Quote Originally Posted by MustangJo
    If his poll numbers get any lower he will be asked to step down as the leader of the free world ( free for the time being) must be able to function. With these numbers he is a lame duck...with 2 and 1/2 years to go on his contract on America.

I truly believe that after elections the Dems will try to impeach him anyway.

MJ
    he's got the republicans that voted for him wanting to impeach him and now these 'good folks' are marching in the street and they want him impeached too ....

He is paying a political price for being in bed with fortune 500 execs, foreign potentates, and illegal aliens and their advocates and not listening to those who installed him in office in the first place
    it could be that some of these supporters are Americans FIRST -- there's a thin line between Patriotism and Politics that some people won't cross
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

We have to keep the pressure up. If Bush loses more of core support then his poll numbers could slide to high or low 20%. That would even wake him up....well maybe....considering he is not the brightest bulb in the bunch.

So, I am continuing my campaign of writing to Senators, Congressman, and President Bush.

Then I like to relax and indulge myself the dream that they just elected Lou Dobbs President.

it could be that some of these supporters are Americans FIRST -- there's a thin line between Patriotism and Politics that some people won't cross
    Good point.

I just had a thought ... maybe some of those that are in favor of amnesty are not getting the campaign contributions from the big supporters and Bush fears the democrats having control of the house and senate
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Bush fears the democrats having control of the house and senate
    I agree. But just my personal thinking is that as we get closer to 2008 Republicans will distance themselves from Bush...good thing. He is about as Lame Duck as you can get. I believe what will tip the scales for Democrats and Republicans is when they detect that they are losing their old tried and true core support. Then you will see politicians panic. I know things look dark now, but I hope we can scare their pants off if we keep up the pressure.

BTW. Just saw CNN Anderson Cooper 24 hrs on the border. First I am amazed that it did point out some of the real problems and even ended the program on a very powerful piece that should want anyone to support border security. They showed Loredo Texas (across from Nuevo Laredo Mexico) and the local sheriff standing with his AR15 around his neck. He told the CNN reporter that they have been begging for federal help to stem the flow of illegals and drug traffic. But he only gets talk...no help from Washington. Sad, but maybe this will change soon.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast