Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

jlo
    As much as I abhor the President for his stance on amnesty for illegal immigrants, I just feel like I'm not getting the whole story. Yeah, his ratings are low, but, do we really want a powerless president when the threat of an Iranian gov't with nukes looms in the air? Maybe I'm way off base, but, could he be pushing the amnesty issue to strengthen CAFTA(if you don't know what this is, I suggest you learn about it now--it involves open borders between the U.S., Mexico, and Canada).. It seems that the Euro is weakening the dollar, which would put us into a recession. By creating a North American production block we are more competitive in the world market. I am not saying this is a good thing, hell, it would kill the middle class. It just seems like there is alot going on in the world, and maybe it all ties in together somehow...
    Just my rambling thoughts...

Silent Invasion

anyone notice that the opposition (ie the illegals and their cronies) seem almost silent on virtually all other forums on the net. Im talking about general non partisan topic boards. Could it be that they are having trouble putting their absurd and antagonistic arguments in print... how can these people and their sanctimonious bleeding heart supporters actually not laugh when they make their demands? I guess I did see a spattering of smirks behind the upside down "old glory" in the "boycott" news reports... Anyway, thanks for getting organized folks...im working on taking the bar exam in July and will use it to help run the real criminals out of Washington...or die trying. Until then, what can a law student in DC do to help?

P.S...I hear the drums in the distance, I know many "reactionaries" who I fear may go to action prematurely (i pray its never mature btw)...I hope this stays peaceful but lawlessness begets lawlessness. How did we ever get here? Doesn't seem like much of an issue: whether or not to prosecute criminals and usurpers.

P.S.S... Why dont we force captured illegals to help build the wall in repayment for back taxes and as punishment for their CRIMES!? I can hear the bleeding heart multiculturalist apologists shrieking already! Like music to my ears...

All that is needed for Evil to triumph is for Good people to do nothing. - Edmund Burke
    <div>* It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt, when they degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising their sovereignty.* -- John Adams
    </div>

here smack him around and watch him flail ... somehow it makes me feel better.

http://www.yeeguy.com/freefall/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123