Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush Helping Mexicans Fight Minutemen!

If you are like me, you have probably assumed that the Bush cave-in to illegal immigration could not get any worse.

Surpirse! Read the story below(link at end) which details how the US Border Patrol is telling the Mexican government the location of our brave minutemen!

Can you believe it?

US TIPPING MEXICO TO MINUTEMEN PATROLS

Sara A Carter

While Minuteman civilian patrols are keeping an eye out for illegal border crossers, the U.S. Border Patrol is keeping an eye out for Minutemen -- and telling the Mexican government where they are.

According to three documents on the Mexican Secretary of Foreign Relations Web site, the U.S. Border Patrol is to notify the Mexican government as to the location of Minutemen and other civilian border patrol groups when they participate in apprehending illegal immigrants -- and if and when violence is used against border crossers.

A U.S. Customs and Border Protection spokesman confirmed the notification process, describing it as a standard procedure meant to reassure the Mexican government that migrants' rights are being observed.

"It's not a secret where the Minuteman volunteers are going to be," Mario Martinez said Monday.

"This ... simply makes two basic statements -- that we will not allow any lawlessness of any type, and that if an alien is encountered by a Minuteman or arrested by the Minuteman, then we will allow that government to interview the person."

Minuteman members were not so sanguine about the arrangement, however, saying that reporting their location to Mexican officials nullifies their effectiveness along the border and could endanger their lives.

"Now we know why it seemed like Mexican officials knew where we were all the time," said Chris Simcox, founder of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps. "It's unbelievable that our own government agency is sending intelligence to another country. They are sending intelligence to a nation where corruption runs rampant, and that could be getting into the hands of criminal cartels.

"They just basically endangered the lives of American people."

Read more>>>>http://www.dailybulletin.com/news/ci_3799653

How much more of this can we tolerate?

dxd
    RE:If you are like me, you have probably assumed that the Bush cave-in to illegal immigration could not get any worse.

What cave in? There is no cave in, Bush overtly and strongly supports the illegal alien invasion. This demonstrates the magnitude of his support. The only cave in was by the people who voted for him in 2004. He first proposed amnesty in 2001 and everybody should have realized back then what he was.

In a way, this can be good. If the Mexicans avoid whatever areas the Minutemen are in, the Minutemen are effectively being a "wall". The illegals are forced to cross a bit smaller border. So the Border Patrol can patrol where the Minutemen are not, allowing them to make better use of what little resources that boob Bush gave them.
    I only wish Bush was up for re-election this year!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

dxd
    31scout,
    Will you vote for Bush for re-election in 2006? WHAT??

What ever am I talking about? He isn't up for re-election. Techically. But unfortunately because of the spinelessness of the R congress who ignore their voting constituents and kneel down and rubber stamp whatever King Bush wants, his agenda is up for re-election. Becuase of the spineless of the R congress President Bush is not only chief executive he is also virtually the Chief Legislator. (even though there is no such thing as chief legislator)

If amnesty passes we all know(or all should know) that it is because Bush arm-twisted it through the R congress. Oh sure he will use democrats to claim it was a bi partisan coalition, but amnesty could not pass unless the R majority party wants it to pass. The minority party can not pass anything by themselves. And the R majority will not pass such a bill in an election year unless thay are arm twisted by Bush to do so.

If the D party takes the House Bush may be impeached. Any R vote may be a vote to keep Bush in office. Seems like amnesty is getting expensive. The price of amnesty is:

If guest worker amnesty for illegal aliens becomes law I will vote against EVERY republican (at all levels) on the ballot on Election Day 2006

dxd I have no love for what the President is doing regarding the illegals.
    But I must wonder: Are you a Democrat operative?
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

dxd
    KickEmOut,
    RE:But I must wonder

Then wonder.

Who is in control?

This once again shows how far this Mr Ed's posterior El presidente Vincente Bush will go to obey the dictates of his master in Mexico City. How he can allow a third world toilet and garbage dump of a country with a failed government and economy run by narco-drug dealers and the mexican mafia dictate our affairs? This president (and I use the term very loosely) is willing to endanger the lives of Americans who voluntarily defend our borders. He has shown nothing but utter contempt towards an organization that is doing the job that he has so miserably failed to do under his constitutional oath. He has to be complicit in this as I would bet he directed that bald headed bug eyed pile of tic turd at DHS who in turn told her royal majesty the i.c.e princess to reveal their positions to the border patrol who in turn has been directed to relay them to the US government south of the border (no typo meant). Everyday that I think I can't possibly have any more contempt for that occupant of the Treason House with inert matter between his ears makes him more contemptible when I see more crap like this. 2 1/2 more years....can this country survive that?

This guy Bush has got to go. He has got to be impeached. Here he is, supporting the illegal foreign invaders who are invading our country, and coming out AGAINST the patriotic American citizens who are trying to protect our borders.

Could anything be a more treasonous act than that?

I wouldn't vote for Bush to be dogcatcher, never mind president and I'm pretty conservative.
    I'll bet his approval ratings drop into the 20's% range. The only way he'll get into the 20's is they'll have to poll his wife and 2 daughters! Maybe he can set a record for lowest approval rating in history! He certainly deserves it.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast