Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush: He's not representing America!

Plain and simple, Bush doesn't act like an American president. I'm not sure who he is? He does represent and defend illegal aliens most of the time! ... He doesn't seem like an American president who cares about the American people and how they feel...He's doing a lousy job as president, and why is he getting away with doing a lousy job this long and nobody is stopping him? ... It scares me because he is not protecting us or representing us by leaving our borders wide open!... A president is suppose to work for the American people, and he's not doing that! He is constantly working against the American people and what is best for America first!... What's even more scary is, all the top tier candidates for president in both parties, and most the congress, and even our elected officials in our local governments around the country are no different than Bush, they don't represent the American people either ... This leaves me with a sick feeling... Where is this country is going? And who are these people running it? And where did they all come from??

Banned
    This election is very, very, very, important !!!
    Did I say how important it was ?

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Yes this next election is our only hope! I pray America wakes up before it is too late!

Cause he doesn't want an America anymore. It is the North American Union. I have never been so frightened in my life for this country and for my grandchildren. I will not live to see this great country go down, unless it is this coming year. You can thank Pelosi for not putting impeachemnt on the table. She is a pig.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Yes this next election is our only hope! I pray America wakes up before it is too late!
    I truley believe America is awake
    We just have to make the facts Know
    Correctly.

Bush doesn't care because he's one of the power mad, greedy elitists.
    He fooled the American people to get elected. Once elected, his true colors came out.
    He is anti American, and pro "One World Government" just like his father, who taught him well. His administration his full of the same.
    Bush is a traitor to the United States, and should have been impeached.

Re: Bush: He's not representing America!

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Plain and simple, Bush doesn't act like an American president. I'm not sure who he is? He does represent and defend illegal aliens most of the time! ... He doesn't seem like an American president who cares about the American people and how they feel...He's doing a lousy job as president, and why is he getting away with doing a lousy job this long and nobody is stopping him? ... It scares me because he is not protecting us or representing us by leaving our borders wide open!... A president is suppose to work for the American people, and he's not doing that! He is constantly working against the American people and what is best for America first!... What's even more scary is, all the top tier candidates for president in both parties, and most the congress, and even our elected officials in our local governments around the country are no different than Bush, they don't represent the American people either ... This leaves me with a sick feeling... Where is this country is going? And who are these people running it? And where did they all come from??
    I agree 100% with you. I dont even think we are on his list unless it
    is to talk about Iraq, protecting its people and its borders. Hes insane
    if not evil.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Bush is a traitor along with lots of others in the administration and in congress.

As bad as it seems right now, I think things will get a lot worse before they get better, because all of them are bought and paid for and are now controlled. All the government officials need to be booted out. And some of them need to be tried for war crimes. Lobbyists run the government now.

Don't give up the fight!! We can help restore America. If we don't do it, who will?
    ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

Frightening as it may seem I do not believe the wealthy elite in our government who are controlled by wealthy corporation see themselves as Americans but simply wealthy people with power who can live anywhere they wish in the world.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

We desparately need a good Independent candidate, one who will stand up to these idiots and not be intimidated into quitting like Perot.

Lou Dobbs for President!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast