Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush is holding our security hostage unless he gets his way!

I wonder if most people realize that this president is "blackmailing" us for our security. He constantly makes the statement that we have to have comprehesive immigration reform before the border can be secure. Of course he is a liar, he has no intention of securing any border ever. I even heard Ann Coulter who was a guest tonight on the Al Rantel KABC Los Angeles say, "where are the democrats who want to impeach Bush?" Even she sounded like she was trying to distant herself from Bush. She said this country can recover from a terror attack, but we would never recover if this amnesty bill is passed.

Molly, your right and he has been doing that since 9-11.

Everytime you hear "security", it is how he is justifying putting it to us. Like he is trying to scare the "sheeple" into going along with him.

For our security, we need to document all the illegal aliens because we have to know who is in the country. No, we need to run them out of here! Not get to know them.

Examples:
    We're doing a better job of understanding who's coming into our country and who's going out of our country. We need to know who's coming in and why they're coming in. We're securing our borders in a better way. And, as well, we're taking every bit of information we get, every hint and running down every lead to make sure if somebody is still here in our country, who wants to hurt innocent Americans, we're going to disrupt their plans.
    April 15, 2002
    President Calls on Congress to Make Tax Relief Permanent

"Legalization is important for our national security," Mr. Kennedy said. "We have to know who is in the United States.
    Monday, November 28, 2005

We have to understand, we have to know who is coming into the country.
    Secretary Colin L. Powell, Mexico City, Mexico, November 25, 2002

We also must look at this from a national security perspective. We have to know who is living in our country and who is crossing our borders.
    March 1, 2006 Sen. Harry Reid

GIULIANI: I support security at the borders. I think security is enormously important in the post-September 11th period. I think we have to know who's coming into this country...
    Feb. 2007

TALKING POINT!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Molly, your right and he has been doing that since 9-11.

Everytime you hear "security", it is how he is justifying putting it to us. Like he is trying to scare the "sheeple" into going along with him.

For our security, we need to document all the illegal aliens because we have to know who is in the country. No, we need to run them out of here!

Examples:
    "Legalization is important for our national security," Mr. Kennedy said. "We have to know who is in the United States.
    Monday, November 28, 2005

[quote:34wf8qqd]We have to understand, we have to know who is coming into the country.
    Secretary Colin L. Powell, Mexico City, Mexico, November 25, 2002

We also must look at this from a national security perspective. We have to know who is living in our country and who is crossing our borders.
    March 1, 2006 Sen. Harry Reid

GIULIANI: I support security at the borders. I think security is enormously important in the post-September 11th period. I think we have to know who's coming into this country...
    Feb. 2007

TALKING POINT!!!!!

Dixie[/quote:34wf8qqd]

Thanks Dixie, Gee these guys all speak with a forked tongue. I guess we can never trust what they tell us.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Thanks Dixie, Gee these guys all speak with a forked tongue. I guess we can never trust what they tell us.
    Lying and electioneering are the bread and butter of democracy.

What does "democracy" have to do with a Representative Republic?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush is specifically focused on, and talking to, some of the people that can be fooled all the time .

If is he's trying to talk to me he is wasting his time.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Bush is just damn discusting everytime he opens is stupid trap. But what do you expect with and IQ of 81, the man is an idiot, but an idiot who has been succeeding in destroying the greatest country on the planet.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Bush is a fearmonger! He has capitalized and used 9/11 to do nothing more than instill fear into the heart and soul of every American so that he could render us helpless and dependent upon his every move. Every word out of his mouth is "EVIL"...EVIL doers and the Axis of EVIL! Everyone is EVIL! He unilaterally took us into Iraq because he, the Almighty Bush, knew what was good for us! 9/11 was Bush's excuse for a war that had nothing to do with 9/11 but he thought he could get away with us because he had everyone paralyzed with fear!

When 9/11 struck...the first thing I expected our President to do was:

1.) Close the borders immediately.
    2.) Alert every citizen to be vigilant.
    3.) Profile all Middle Easterners.
    4.) Put a security watch on every mosque in the US.
    5.) Deport every single visa overstay.
    6.) Enforce the existing immigration laws and deport ALL illegals.
    7.) Put an IMMEDIATE, INDEFINITE MORATORIUM ON ALL IMMIGRATION

The War on Terror should have been fought with covert operations inside and outside of the US...not on the streets of Baghdad. The CIA only had a handful of Arabic speaking agents and were unable to penetrate the thousands of cells both here and in the Middle East. The CIA was woefully unprepared and still is woefully unprepared.

Bush has kept this war going for 7 years...all the while ignoring our existing immigration laws and telling everyone..."Ya'll Come"! The influx of illegal foreigners has got to be triple the 12M number that is being bandied about.

And now...we have the biggest giveaway in the history of the world! Come one, come all...Come and get your Z-Visas!!! And, oh...by the way, you will NEVER have to leave. We don't care if you become citizens or assimilate...we just want to be sure that you have free medical, schooling, food stamps, and never have to pay taxes! Don't worry about jobs...there are plenty of American jobs you can have if you promise to work for lower wages.

In his "KILL AMERICA GEORGIA "SPEECH"...Bush said anyone who opposes his giveaway immigration bill "doesn't want what's GOOD FOR AMERICA"!! Well, I've got one thing to say: SENIOR BUSH IS NOT GOOD FOR AMERICA!

I'm going back to my phone calls now! Just had to vent!!!

Great vent, Americanme!! Keep it up. That is why we can't stop!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

If Gulianni was serious about the border, he would be petitioning the President about locking the border down NOW, before any talk of amnesty happens.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast