Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Diversity=balkanization
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

You can always tell when Bush begins to panic...especially over his "pet project" of open borders! He resorts to calling those who oppose him names. He did it with the Minute Men movement by coming out of the gates and calling them "Vigiantes"! Now he is calling his fellow U.S. citizens "RACISTS" who oppose this AMNESTY bill!!

But that doesn't bother me too much...he probably doesn't know the definition of "racists" just as he doesn't know the definition of "amnesty"!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Quote Originally Posted by peladac
    Ha reuniting this Country. That's a good one.

This Country is so divided by this and we will not stop until someone that cares about America takes charge and does what is right for us Americans.

His insults are unacceptable and if I had a tv brick, well, it would have hit his face on the tv.
    You are right he is re-uniting us. People from both parties have been deceived, and we are now working together, to take our country back!!
    I was joking when I said he was reuniting us. I know many liberals and they are all for this amnesty bill and are for everything I'm against and against everything I'm for. We all have been decieved when it comes to the illegal immigration problem. Until one party stops all this political correctness, I will not band together with them on any other issue other than illegal immigration. My convictions run deep and have no intentions of changing them now.
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Seems to me is mainly interested in giving Latinos amnesty. Does not care about all the other nationalities, so who is the racist Mr. Boosh.
    Especially the American people
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Bush's version of diversity = Divided States of America.

The first Republican President, Abraham Lincoln, kept the States United. Now possibly the last Republican President is trying to Divide them!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Bush's version of diversity = Divided States of America.

The first Republican President, Abraham Lincoln, kept the States United. Now possibly the last Republican President is trying to Divide them!!
    So true but I do have to say that the dividing didn't start with the illegal immigration issue and not with the president and it started a long time ago.

Just when you thought the man couldn't sound anymore ludicrous.

Must be terrible to realize you have been el presidente for almost 8 years and have accomplished exactly what you did earlier in life......nothing.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

So I guess ALIPAC has turned into the anti-Bush website??

Don't get me wrong, I am angry at the President for this and other issues. But if we look at our choices in '04, Bush was by far the better pick.

Can we continue to stick to the illegal immigration issues?

I'm being hounded because I watch Fox news. So freaking what. Feels like liberals have boarded and are on the attack.

So I guess ALIPAC has turned into the anti-Bush website??

Don't get me wrong, I am angry at the President for this and other issues. But if we look at our choices in '04, Bush was by far the better pick.
    The problem is that Bush is the problem. This amnesty bill would have no legs if Bush didn't want it, support it and push it. Bashing Bush is necessary, not because he is a Republican, not because he is the President, not because most of Americans thought he was the better pick in '04 and not because he has become an extemely unpopular president. Bush needs bashed because he feels his (and Kennedy's) amnesty bill is good for America and good for me and you and because of the inane statements he is making to promote this disasterous legislation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Bush insults Americans again - plays the race card

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    He said opponents are afraid of diversity in America and don't appreciate the presence of Latinos.
    In other words he is saying almost the same thing as those millions of Communists who marched on May Day. He is taking their side in this. Bush certainly should be taken to task for this. And let us make sure we never elect another President like this again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast