Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    So I guess ALIPAC has turned into the anti-Bush website??

Don't get me wrong, I am angry at the President for this and other issues. But if we look at our choices in '04, Bush was by far the better pick.
    The problem is that Bush is the problem. This amnesty bill would have no legs if Bush didn't want it, support it and push it. Bashing Bush is necessary, not because he is a Republican, not because he is the President, not because most of Americans thought he was the better pick in '04 and not because he has become an extemely unpopular president. Bush needs bashed because he feels his (and Kennedy's) amnesty bill is good for America and good for me and you and because of the inane statements he is making to promote this disasterous legislation.
    I agree with that but when one makes a statement that I don't understand whether it's regarding Bush or a certain television station, I dont' take kindly to insults. I know he is the problem with the illegal immigration issue and I understand the bashing. To me he has not been a bad President for 8 yrs as one post said. Had Gore in 2000 or Kerry in 2004 won, we would be worse off. I am extremely mad at the President for his lack of loyalty and trust in the American people and how he is insulting us.

Between the President, the politicians and other issues, if all you have is poison, you have to pick your poison. Unfortunately no matter who would have been in office we would still be going through this amnesty mess.

Let's pray that we can get someone in office that will stand strong for the American people and not cater to illegals and dems.
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Hi Peladac,

I watch FOX too, just not when LOU DOBBS in on .

President Bush is willing to destroy the Republican party on this issue. There was something extremely distrubing about his speech and actions yesterday. As I watched and listened, I felt the immediate need to call the RNC, anyone who would listen to say "STOP THE MADNESS." I did call as he was speaking and added that I was an American, voter, taxpayer, life-long Republican, and this suicide mission needs to be aborted.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't get me wrong, I am angry at the President for this and other issues. But if we look at our choices in '04, Bush was by far the better pick.
    The problem is that Bush is the problem. This amnesty bill would have no legs if Bush didn't want it, support it and push it. Bashing Bush is necessary, not because he is a Republican, not because he is the President, not because most of Americans thought he was the better pick in '04 and not because he has become an extemely unpopular president. Bush needs bashed because he feels his (and Kennedy's) amnesty bill is good for America and good for me and you and because of the inane statements he is making to promote this disasterous legislation.
    That's not true at all.

This AMNESTY has been part of the plan for years.

The more bush is bashed the easier it is for Congress to get away with their dirty deeds while all eyes are on the pres nut.

Here we go again.......giving credit to one person while others are sneaking around your collective backs laughing.

Bash bush then everyone should be bashing many others who have gone before him on BOTH sides of the aisle. Every congress in our lifetime and the institutions that PUSH POLICIES.

Can't believe that people think he single handedly thought this doozy up by his lonesome and is single handedly putting the SPP/NAU in place.

come on guys.........THINK carefully.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, there are many assisting President Bush for their own motives, interests, and I generally throw a few of their names in with his, from both parties. I am sure I did yesterday, but don't recall, having made so many calls.

Amnesty and its elements (Dream Act, Visas, Guest Workers,etc), whether under a Republican or Democratic administration has been a festering boil coming to a head, but President Bush's fast track for this and his lack of leadership on enforcement of immigration laws over the past many years has put the American public where we are today. Eight years of enforcement and border control would have a very different look today. Even action since 9/11 would have had a very dramatic impact and given cause to enforce our immigration laws, tighten security at the border and check and limit those who would come and who could do harm.

We have been bringing in thousands of refugees from countries to be suspect. What type of serious background checks have been done?

Both parties are headed down the slippery slope together. Will Republican Senators who wish to have a future in politics make a selfish decision, a decision to protect America and Americans, or sell their future and possible chance for re-election with a vote for amnesty to stand with the President, Senators Kennedy, Kyl, Graham, Durbin, the open borders crowd.
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Hi Peladac,

I watch FOX too, just not when LOU DOBBS in on .

President Bush is willing to destroy the Republican party on this issue. There was something extremely distrubing about his speech and actions yesterday. As I watched and listened, I felt the immediate need to call the RNC, anyone who would listen to say "STOP THE MADNESS, or THE MADMAN." I did call as he was speaking and added that I was an American, voter, taxpayer, life-long Republican, and this suicide mission needs to be aborted.

Psalm 91
    When is Lou Dobbs on Fox? I know he is on CNN but I never watch that, just clips of him on illegal immigration. He is a hot headed republican hater, but his stance on illegal immigration has me surprised. Maybe a secret agenda? who knows.

I never heard it called a suicide mission before but that sounds about right.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

That's not true at all.

This AMNESTY has been part of the plan for years.

The more bush is bashed the easier it is for Congress to get away with their dirty deeds while all eyes are on the pres nut.

Here we go again.......giving credit to one person while others are sneaking around your collective backs laughing.

Bash bush then everyone should be bashing many others who have gone before him on BOTH sides of the aisle. Every congress in our lifetime and the institutions that PUSH POLICIES.

Can't believe that people think he single handedly thought this doozy up by his lonesome and is single handedly putting the SPP/NAU in place.

come on guys.........THINK carefully.
    That is exactly right. Something that some are failing to realize. He has his goons in both parties following in his footsteps. Dems and Rinos both - they're all traitors. They all have their hands in the cookie jar of deception and willfully are selling out this Country.

To Clarify Peladac,

When LOU DOBBS is on CNN, I switch channels and watch his show.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    To Clarify Peladac,

When LOU DOBBS is on CNN, I switch channels and watch his show.
    Ok, now that makes sense.

Most smart people know bush is not capable of doing anything on his own. He has screwed up everything he ever thought of or touched. He's a small-narrow minded, spoiled brat, punk out there repeating what he is told to say by his masters. Also, he's very jealous of Americans because we are Free and he is a puniy slave to his greed. I think the same of most of congress.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123